♥11♥ Romeo and Juliet part 2

"Mitsu, you're finally here! Join us for dinner!" Kasamatsu's mother was glad that she's here for dinner. She was a little worried about her since it's her first day of High school in Kaijou. 

Ever since the death of her parents when she was 10 years old, Mitsuru always went to the Kasamatsu's for her meals. Kasamatsu and his family wanted her to move in with them but she didn't want to leave her old home. It's not that she doesn't like Kasamatsu and his family, she's not ready to leave the place that was her 'home'. She wanted to live within the house that's filled with 10 years of memories with her parents. 

Her parents died after a car accident. They were ordinary civillians who wanted to live in peace. Mitsuru rarely smiled after their death and she lived with the ideology that as long as death cannot be overcome, humans will never be free from fate; everyone's fate will eventually lead to death. Your end will come depending what fate has in store for you.

"Mitsu, tomorrow is your birthday. We're having a party for you." Kasamatsu's father said to her. 

"Dad, you're not supposed to tell her!" Kasamatsu shouted at his father.

"Crap!" 

"Darling, you can't keep a secret..." Kasamatsu's mother put a bowl of rice in front of Mitsuru. She gave her a motherly smile and pat her on the head, "Mitsu, it's your 16th birthday tomorrow. Let's celebrate it like all your other birthdays."

Mitsuru smiled at their kindness. She looked at Kasamatsu, secretly hoping he would buy her a nice present. 

"Make a different birthday wish, Mitsu. You are a young lady now and you should think of yourself for a change." Kasamatsu's father said to her. 

After her parent's death, her birthday wish has always been the same. 

"But I like my birthday wish..." Mitsuru said as she engaged to eat her dinner. She loved his mother's homecooking so much. 

"I want to be happy with all of you."

Kasamatsu and Mitsuru used up all of their bullets at the same time and resorted to their comrades to give them a spare gun. No one dared to disturb their fight because no one was allowed to bother their fight. 

They were both serious in their battle, the intensity can be felt. 

"Guh!" Kasamatsu was cut slightly in the face but he retalitated at cutting her on the arm. 

"Ah!" Mitsuru used her S.G to slide back. As she was sliding back, she shot twice at him. 

The bullets were deflected with his knife. His accuracy was as good as always. He looked to his left and used his S.G to appear right in front of Mitsuru. 

'Senpai is able to predict exactly where Mitsucchi will be!' Kise gulped, worried about Mitsuru. 

"It's because they have practiced a lot together. When you spend so much time with someone, you will pick up their habits." Aomine explained, "That guy will be a difficult opponent for her that's for sure." 

"Surely it will be the same for Mitsucchi too!" 

"Not necessarily." Akashi replied, "In terms of experience, That guy is obviously a lot stronger. The 2 year difference may not be a huge gap but there's no denying that he's very good at combat. I have went up against students from Kaijou before but I have to say he's the best out of the ones I have fought."