♥12♥ Romeo and Juliet part ways...

He wanted to protect Mitsuru no matter what so he decided he will trade his life for her survival. Kise will die a noble sacrifise if it meant she will break the prison someday. Kise smiled as his life poured out of him; if his death can contribute the greater hope for the future generation, he will die with a smile on his face...

Before he can fall forward, Kise was caught from behind. His body fell back to her smaller body. He can hear her call his name again and again. What was she telling him? He can't hear her...

Mitsuru shouted for him not to die and that she won't let him die a death like this. She will not allow him to die because she doesn't want to see anyone die. She doesn't want any of this. She can't understand why she had to be subjected into something like this without her choice.

If only...

If only I can choose!

Warm light embraced Kise and Mitsuru. Her right hand where the mark of the Queen was glowed brightly. She can hear her own heartbeat as power flowed out of her. 

"Wha..." Kasamatsu couldn't believe the power that was in front of him. He quickly created distance between them. "Wind? How can there be wind..." There was no doubt he can feel the wind from where he was standing. He watched Mitsuru gently lay Kise's body onto the concrete floor.

Kise's wound was healing to the point that there was no longer a trace of the fatal cut that Kasamatsu caused. 

"That..." He couldn't believe what he was seeing; Kise's death was being rejected! 

"Huh...huh?" Kise was regaining consciousness, life returning to him because of an unknown phenomenon. "Mitsucchi?" He slowly sat up to look at her. He can feel the wind around them, she was emitting an unknown power. 

Akashi, Aomine, Kuroko, Murasakibara, and Midorima can all feel something. They can feel a very warm feeling flowing through them. 

"This..." Akashi's chest suddenly glowed.

"Eh? But the Queen isn't here..." Murasakibara said.

"Chairo, you..." 

The Queen was not only capable of pulling Soul Keys out of people and use it to her will, it allowed her to completely synchronize with her Kings and pull their Soul Keys to her even if they're far away. Right now, she's making Akashi's blades materialize in her hands. 

"Mitsuru..." 

"Senpai, you've changed..." Mitsuru opened her eyes, Perfect Copy visible in her right eye while Aomine's blue zone was in her left. 

"What the-?!" Kise couldn't believe she was using two Soul Keys at once. 

In a speed that was too fast for Kasamatsu, she clashed swords with him. Kasamatsu managed to block her sudden attack somehow. Unlike before, Mitsuru made him feel cornered. Both their swords clashed again, and again, making the grounds around them break. 

Kise watched her fight evenly with Kasamatsu. He wondered where Mitsuru got her strength from because it was as if she wasn't even tired.

"Mitsucchi..." He can see the look in her eyes. Her eyes conveyed strong determination, anger, will of fire, and sadness. 

"Anti-Soul material? That sword?" Aomine asked as they flew past everything to get to Mitsuru's side. "Such a thing can exist?!"