Day 2 -Midorima Shintarou-

Mitsuru have not heard any good news from Momoi and Riko. She was frustrated with the slow progress but she didn't take her frustrations on the hacker; the last thing they needed were her words of impatience. 

Mitsuru chose to vent her frustrations through punching something. In a cropped top and a pair of shorts, she was punching a punching bag with everything she has. Each punch reminded her a lot of things...

"C'mon, Mitsuru! Stop punching like a girl!" Kasamatsu shouted as he watched her punch the sack of sand. 

"Kasamatsu, you're being too hard on her..." Moriyama chuckled. 

"This world is not kind to either gender! Again!" Kasamatsu barked out. 

"Okay, okay, let's take a break." Kobori put the cold bottle of juice on top of Mitsuru's head, "Kasamatsu, go easy on her." 

"Captain! You won't get ma(rr)ied at this (r)ate!" Hayakawa earned a hit from Kasamatsu and he fell to the floor. 

"Yukio-senpai, quit hitting one of your best man." Mitsuru smiled a little at him and she thought it was priceless when Kasamatsu started to blush and began to stutter. 

"W-wha..." 

"What?" 

"S-stupid! Don't talk about things like this..." 

Mitsuru was tired and she just lightly touched the punching bag with her gloved hand. 

"If you do that in a real fight, you will die for sure." Mitsuru looked back to see Midorima Shintarou, one of the Kings. "Hmph, you have a long way to go if that was your best." 

"This isn't how I usually do this..." She picked up a towel and wiped the sweat from her face. 

"What are you so angry about?" 

"I just want things to be over..." 

"It takes time." Midorima haven't really talked to her much but he had heard from Kise a lot about her. "Not that I want to talk to you or anything but if you need someone to talk to, feel free to talk." 

"...are you saying I can speak to you?" 

"I never said that..." 

"You have a funny way of talking to people..." 

"I do not!" Midorima looked away and passed her a drink, "Take a break at least, Chairo. The last thing we need is a Queen who doesn't know how to save her own strength." 

"Okay already..." 

"By the way, do you know how to use a sniper gun?" 

"I perfer being close to my opponent when I fight." 

"That is no good. You need to at least know how to take down those who are much more far away. What if I am not there?"

"Huh? You expect me to carry a sniper gun as well?" Mitsuru liked to use handguns and knives the most; they're easy to use and easy to move with.

"Hmph, I'll teach you then. After all, the better skilled the Queen is, the better our chance of winning." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the thick forest of Aokigahara, Midorima help set up the sniper gun for her. He put a silencer at the end to make sure there wasn't a sound. He put a few empty cans far away from where they were. 

"I always have a silencer. This is so no one can find me." Midorima taught her how to hold it and how to aim at the cans. 

"Bear in mind the target will move most of the time. You will need to predict where they move before pulling the trigger." Midorima was patient like a skilled teacher as he explained further the advantages why using a sniping gun was a good idea. 

After much explaining, Mitsuru managed to shoot at the leaves near the cans. No matter how many times she tried, she couldn't get the cans. 

"If you let me go over there and kick them down..." She mumbled under her breath. 

"Only morons would engage in a fight straight away. You should know better. Here, let me teach you how to aim better." 

"Why would you choose to kill from a far distant?" 

"Are you thinking only cowards would do that?" 

"Don't put words in my mouth, Midoroma..."

"No matter what guns you give me, I will always hit my target." When he said that, Mitsuru realized Midorima was also a close range fighter too. She can't understand why he would always choose to fight from a very far distant. "What?" 

"No, I just think you're a bit strange. If you can use any guns, why would you choose to stick with a sniping gun?" 

"A skilled hawk hides its talons." 

"Is that so? Say, Midorima...are you interested in having a match with me?" Mitsuru smiled at the green haired shooter. 

"Hmph, I am very skilled..." He pushed his glasses up out of habit, "Tell you what, master the sniper and I will have a match with you." Mitsuru smiled at his words and nodded in agreement...

Midorima stayed with Mitsuru and watched her many failed attempts to get hit the cans. Midorima used the binoculars and watched the cans to see how far off she was. 

'This girl...' Midorima realized Mitsuru was deliberately missing the cans. Her target was never the cans, it was the leaves that fell on its own. 'She's deliberately missing the cans but she's hitting the falling leaves. Akashi was right, this girl is talented...' 

At this very moment, Midorima found the Queen somewhat interesting...