♥15♥ There is no going back

Imayoshi and his army were really bored with keeping an eye on the harbor. 

"Captain! Why are we even in charge here?! Nothing ever happens here!" Wakamatsu Kousuke was complaining about the lack of action here at the harbor. 

"Wakamatsu, shut up for a moment, you're too loud." Yoshinori Susa doesn't appreciate the loud noise level that the blonde was making and he nudged the loud guy. 

"Sorry! But it's really boring!" 

"You don't see Sakurai complaining-" 

"HUH?! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry that I fell asleep! So sorry!" 

"W-whatever..." 

"What a loud bunch you guys are..." Imayoshi rolled his eyes and looked ahead at the sea, "Even swimming out wouldn't help you escape this glass prison." 

Many soldiers think Imayoshi and his army were being demoted; the harbor has never been attacked by any rebels so it's a waste of time to be here. However, Imayoshi have a different way of looking at it; there must be something that WINGS doesn't want anyone to see that's why they need someone to guard it. Imayoshi couldn't care less what's down the ocean because as long as he doesn't go against WINGS, he can make sure his little sister gain full immunity from any troubles.

"Captain! A vehicle is coming at us straight!" A random soldier reported to Imayoshi, "They have really strange weapons! Our weapons have no use on them!" 

"What?!" 

Seirin were in charge of seizing control of the harbor and they were doing well diverting everyone's attention to them. The soldiers were unable to shoot down the tires because there was a forcefield that's deflecting all of the bullets away. Imayoshi then realized why the soldiers were saying they can't be stopped; Soul Keys were being used! 

"Wakamatsu, Susa, Sakurai... Get your Anti Soul Key weapons out!" Imayoshi did not see this happening at all; Kiseki no Sedai's Queen actually have the power to let others use thir Soul Keys!

"Hahaha! They can't get us as long as I am alive." Kiyoshi laughed happily. Kiyoshi's protective barrier, Iron Heart, was really useful; it's a non-physical Soul Key and it protects anything inside the barrier.

Izuki was in charge of driving the car and he steered carefully as he could so the others can get their enemies and clear them off. 

"Izuki, drive closer to the soldiers!" Hyuuga shouted.

"Okay!"

Hyuuga's Soul Key, Clutch gun, took form of a sniper's gun, its accuracy depends how much tension the situation was; the greater the tension, the greater the accuracy. 

"Hold on!" Izuki did a quick swerve and a u-turn, dodging a mine bomb. His Soul Key, Eagle Eye allowed him to project his surroundings from a bird's eye view. With that, he's able to drive exactly where to avoid mine bombs on the ground. 

Koganei jumped out of the car and he started attacking the soldiers with his Soul Key, Jack-of-all-trades, was a Soul Key that constantly changes its form to Koganei's liking since he specializes in any type of weapons. 

Mitobe joined Koganei too, and he was silently killing the soldiers who were out to get them. His Soul Key, Silent sword, was a sword that creates an invisible power wave when it's swung, silently cutting the enemies. 

Now that the soldiers were arming themselves with Anti Soul Key weapons, things will get hard from here. Imayoshi commanded soldiers who do not have Anti weapons on them should go back and get them before coming back to the sudden battlefield.