♥03♥ Flow like water

16 year old Kasamatsu Yukio was riding his bike during the night. He went to play basketball with Moriyama and Kobori as well as doing some light shopping at the convenience store; there's a new brand of pocky and he was certain that Mitsuru would love them. 

Just as he was going to past an alley, he saw a student's ID card. He stopped on his tracks and looked at the card to see Mitsuru's name and picture on it. Was she nearby? She must have dropped the card. 

He looked into the alley and he can hear noises coming from inside. He kept telling himself that maybe Mitsuru dropped this and she's flipping her room upside down just to find it. The more he convinced himself that she was home, the more the noises in the alley made him think otherwise. In the end, he decided to go into the dark, dark alley and look for the source of the noise.

The alley was dirty, cold, and dark, it's not a pleasant place to be at during the night. 

Kasamatsu shakingly and silently took his cell phone out and pressed for the torch app. Bright light shone out from the back of his phone and he saw a huge man on top of a girl. 

That girl was 14 year old Mitsuru...

Kasamatsu said nothing, he picked up a long, abandoned pipe and whacked the man's head, making him get off Mitsuru. The man was forced to the side, holding his head as he bleed from the inside of his ear. 

"Mitsuru!" 

"Yukio-senpai..." Mitsuru's hair was a crying mess, she was disheveled, and her panties were down to her knees. Seeing her like this, made Kasamatsu so angry. He was angry that this man did such a thing to her.

He looked back at the man again and fearlessly swung the pipe to the top of the man's head. The man pleaded for Kasamatsu to stop but the steel blue eyed youngster did not stop. 

"Senpai..."  Mitsuru pulled her panties up and watched Kasamatsu beat the man up. She saw a devil-like smile, his eyes lost all sign of his usual warmth. 

Kasamatsu always wanted to become a soldier to protect his people within the dome but right now he decided that he will only protect those who deserved to be protected. A man who would touch a girl as young as Mitsuru, he decided that he will force justice upon the man. He can't forgive him, he can't ever forgive this man... 

Kasamatsu took his gun out and aimed at the man's head. 

"No-no! Stop!" The man wet himself at the sight of the gun being pointed at him. He begged Kasamatsu to let him go and let him live. "Money! I'll give you some money! I-I won't tell anyone about this! Come on! I'll give you something in return! Come on! I shouldn't have to die! You are a student from Kaijou, aren't you?! You duty is to protect us! Not kill us!"  The man was irritating to Kasamatsu to no end; does he not see his own sins? The man was in his late 40s and he looked like a wealthy man; that gold watch on his wrist looked very valuable...

Kasamatsu looked at Mitsuru and then back at the man. 

Kasamatsu shot the man in the head. Part of the man's brain oozed out of the bullet hole. The man twitched once before dying. 

"Oh my god..." Mitsuru can hear sirens. What will they do to him once they catch him killing a citizen?! Killing someone out of revenge will never be forgiven. 

Without a second thought, Kasamatsu took the man's hand and made him shoot him in the shoulder. Kasamatsu can be sly when he wanted to be; within the dome, if Military students kill someone in self-defence, there will be no charges put upon the student.