Day 4 -Aomine Daiki and Kuroko Tetsuya-

"That is not true, Aomine-kun..." 

"Tetsu, you need to accept reality someway or another! Kagami is no longer our comrade! When will you wake up?!" 

"We won't know unless we try and bring him ba-" 

"Tetsu, why do you want him back that much?!" 

"Aomine-kun..." 

"Tch! The more you keep saying you want to bring him back, the more it irritates me! You're basically saying no one else matters but him!" 

"You know I don't mean it that way..." 

"Then why?! Why do you keep wanting to bring him back?! I'm here for you, aren't I?!" 

Aomine and Kuroko were at it again; at each other's throat because they can't come to an agreement. Aomine and Kuroko always faced the battlefield together, they're the light and shadow of the Kiseki no Sedai; their combined powers can take down an army.

However, even though they go so well together during fighting on the battlefield, they can't come to an agreement on anything else. One thing they can't agree on was Kagami Taiga.

From Aomine's point of view, Kuroko favors the new light, Kagami Taiga. Aomine wouldn't admit he's jealous but ever since Kagami deserted Kiseki no Sedai, Kuroko hasn't been truly happy. He can tell that the smaller boy hasn't been very happy because they spent so much time together that they can tell what each other was thinking about. 

From Kuroko's point of view, Kagami will always be a comrade and that he must have a reason to join WINGS but cannot tell them. He wanted to believe in Kagami because he can understand Kagami's pain and sorrows. Maybe it was because Kagami and Aomine were similar to one another that Kuroko can easily get along with the red head. Kuroko already decided that Kagami will always be a comrade no matter what his reasons were but Aomine can't see eye to eye on that one.

"Tetsu, I just don't want you to get hurt because of him..." Aomine decided there was no point in arguing with Kuroko again and he walked away from him, leaving Kuroko upset. 

"Damn it..." Kuroko can only sigh heavily and wish tomorrow will be a day where he can agree with the light again. 

"Hey..." Kuroko looked at his right to see Mitsuru out of Kise's room. 

"Chairo-san..." 

"You two should choose a better place to argue next time." 

"S-sorry..." Kuroko didn't mean to cause trouble for others just because he and Aomine argued, "I-I'll go somewhere-" 

"Kuroko, come with me." 

"Eh?" 

Kuroko followed Mitsuru to the kitchen and she started making a hot chocolate for Kuroko. 

"Murasakibara made it for me the other day and it was really nice. Try some." 

"Thank you very much..." Taking the hot drink from her, they both leaned against the counter to talk in private. 

"Looks like everyone is on the same boat, huh?" 

"Yes." 

"Kuroko, what will you do if that Kagami guy refuse to come back to your side?" 

"I believe in Kagami-kun. He will come back..." 

"Are you able to forgive him for what he's done?" 

"I am." 

Just like how she feels for Kasamatsu, Kuroko felt strongly for Kagami. No matter what the whole world would say, he will be the light for Kagami. Mitsuru smiled a little that there was someone here who shared her pain. The other members of the Kiseki no Sedai were in a similar situation to hers so the least they can do was to accept help from one another. 

"Then you better get to him before Murasakibara does." When she said that, Kuroko looked at his drink with an unhappy look. 

"He is angry because Kagami-kun took Himuro-san to WINGS." 

"Why did he do that?" 

"Kagami-kun said he did it in order to help Himuro-kun. When Kagami-kun left, he took Himuro-san with him..." 

"That Himuro guy seems to be important to the two of them..." 

"Yes. I believe if we can get Himuro-kun back, we can get Kagami-kun back." 

"I don't know why Kagami took Himuro away from here to go there but if you say he has a reason, I believe you." 

"Chairo-san..." The other members of the Kiseki no Sedai were on Aomine's side when talking about Kagami. Kuroko was glad there was someone on his side too. "Thank you..." 

"I feel the same way about Yukio-senpai. I know the reason why he is with WINGS." 

"That is why you personally went to see the hostages the other day..." 

"His parents were taken by WINGS. If I can rescue his parents, I can rescue him." She then looked at him with a small smile, "If we see Himuro there, we can rescue him too, okay?" 

"Yes!" 

"Tetsu, are you here?" 

Kuroko and Mitsuru looked at Aomine. Aomine's got a slap mark on his right cheek. Kuroko and Mitsuru somehow worked out that the perpetrator was none other than Momoi Satsuki herself. 

"Tetsu, I'm sorry about before..." 

"It's okay, Aomine-kun." 

"I just didn't want you to be disappointed everytime you see him and only to see him point a gun at us. I know it's hard on you whenever he does that..." Aomine can see the pain in Kuroko's eyes whenever Kagami's there. "If you want to rescue him that much, I suppose I can lend you my strength..."

"Aomine-kun..."

"Mitsu, the same goes for you too."

"Thank you." Aomine was a lot nicer than she had expected. This boob loving tanned boy was a kind individual who will look out  for others in the end... 

"I still don't like Kagami though!" 

"Yes, I know that." 

"If he were to kill me, I will take his life myself." 

"I don't believe Kagami-kun will really kill Aomine-kun." 

"Tch..." 

Mitsuru sneaked her way out of the kitchen when the two boys suddenly started talking about their past days. She was glad they made up in the end...