♥00♥ The chosen one

--Urgent news, the terrorist group known as Kiseki no Sedai, already made it very clear that they will break the glass dome no matter what the circumstances are. The government is leaving all terrorists to  WINGS, and they too have made it clear that all terrorist-related activities will be dealt with and if anyone have any vital information regarding the terrorist group, please contact WINGS immediately. Remember, you can be the turning point to eliminate this country's disaster...--

"They are so cool!"

"I can't wait to join them when I am older!"

Two minors were watching the TV from outside of the electronics and hardware shop.

You would think that minors wouldn't be interested in the news but recently the younger generations have been keeping an eye out for updates that have to do with the Kiseki no Sedai. The Kiseki no Sedai's a terrorist group that's full of young people and their aim was to destroy the glass dome that's keeping Japan captive. This group full of young people were underestimated at first but recently they have been infiltrating places that civilians weren't allowed to even approach. Kiseki no Sedai were popular due to the fact the people in the group were young and were viewed as heroes to the younger generations.

The entire country was sealed within a glass dome in order to prevent a virus from leaking out to the other countries. An organization known as WINGS was a group formed to eliminate anyone who dared to destroy the glass dome. No civilians were allowed to be near the dome therefore border control were very strict and WINGS have perfect control for everything within the dome. 

"Ouch!" 

The minor was smacked across the face. The other kid looked at him and then at the two heavily armed military men. 

"What did you say, you little brat? You want to join the terrorists? You have a death wish?!" The soldier was part of WINGS. WINGS were given control of all military power to protect the civilians but there were times when some of the delegated powers have been misused. 

"S-sorry..." The kid on the floor started to cry out loud. 

The people walking up and down the street can see what was going on but they were too scared to confront the two military men from WINGS. After all, you would never rise up against the people who were protecting you from danger, right?

"Take this, kid!" The two men kicked the little boy with a horrible smile on their faces as they laughed. They were so scary that the other kid can only watch as his friend get beaten up.

"Wahhh!" The cry of the little boy can be heard by everyone but no one dared to do anything...

"Kid, shut up for a minute..."

A very bored voice spoke up and the next thing both men knew, they have the head of a gun right in their mouth. They didn't even notice the girl in a grey uniform! How did she get between them without a single pressence?! Both men backed away in an instant, both panting from fear that they could have died. 

"Who are you?! You dare go against WINGS?!" 

"I am just a passerby with guns." The brown haired girl said in a matter of fact tone. "You are two grown men... Aren't you embarrassed picking on a kid?" 

"We'll arrest you for disturbing public peace!" Both men pointed their guns at the girl, ready to arrest her. 

"I am not going to jail."