♥13.5♥ New comrades

After watching the TV about Mitsuru announcing war against WINGS, it made Kasamatsu worry even more. What should he do about her? She made herself crystal clear that she was the Queen who can pull out mysterious powers with her right hand. Kasamatsu was certain that Nameless must have saw the clip too. 

"Kasamatsu, can I have a word with you?" Moriyama walked into Kasamatsu's room. His face was full of concern. 

"What is it?" 

"It's about Mitsuru..." 

"I knew you would say something like that..." 

"You wanted her to join WINGS, didn't you? From what I saw, you looked like you wanted her to come by force." 

Kasamatsu remained silent at Moriyama's question and he looked down at the floor. 

"Please tell me what is on your mind, Kasamatsu...I can't stand it when you're like this."

"Moriyama, I can only trust you, Kobori, and Hayakawa. That is why I made you guys joined me." 

"You could have asked Mitsuru to join."

"By the time I wanted her to join, Kise and his comrades got their hands on her. Honestly, I think it is better that way." 

"Better? How so?" 

"WINGS is not an simple as that." 

"Then...why are we here?" 

Kasamatsu looked up at Moriyama from the bed's edge, "I am chained here. She is free, I want her to be free for as long as possible." 

"Kasamatsu..." 

"Moriyama, I have a feeling even without me, Kise will be there for her."

"I am with you, okay?" 

"Thank you."

"So these are the new comrades?" Akashi looked at the new comrades that Kuroko brought back to base. Akashi always trust Kuroko without a doubt; Kuroko was very good at seeing who was good and who was bad so picking out new comrades was not a problem for him at all. 

"They are all from Seirin Military High school." Kuroko reminded Akashi. 

"That is fine." 

"I'm Kiyoshi Teppei. Everyone with me is pretty much in the same situation as I am." He pointed to his best friends.

Hyuuga Junpei, the best shooter out of his friends, he tends to shoot better when he's pressured; Izuki Shun, the pun-loving sniper of the group who often get told to shut up; Mitobe Ryuunosuke, the silent one out of the group, he specializes in stealth; Koganei Shinji, the jack of all trades who can do anything, and Aida Riko, the only girl with them who specializes in modifying weapons, a genius outside of the combat world but useful to provide for the combat world.

"I see. WINGS killed your loved ones and covered it up, right?" That was the only reason Akashi can see why they would risk their lives to join them.

"I definitely won't believe my dad's death was that simple! Riko always wanted to join Kiseki no Sedai but both Kiyoshi and Hyuuga stopped her at the time because they were too young. Now that they're 17 and being approached by Kuroko, they believe they were ready to fight.

"So what do we do?" Hyuuga asked Akashi, "As their leader, I have to ensure the safety of my friends." 

"...I thought he's the leader." Akashi pointed at Kiyoshi. 

"No! No! I am just really tall." 

"Okay. Then I will explain this as simple as possible. We will soon raid their Headquaters." Akashi announced, "Last time we took their 'cure' for the so-called virus. That cure is indeed the virus itself but it has been made so it is slow reacting in the human body. I am guessing their leader wanted to see the extent of its power. If we are to ambush their Headquaters, we will take all of their virus and stable it." 

"You guys..." Hyuuga started. 

"We are going to destroy the virus."

Midorima finished with the first aid kit and he smacked Takao's bandaged back. 

"Ouch! Ouch! What did you do that for?!" Takao complained about the sudden burst of pain. 

"Hmph, I did a good job." 

"You're so mean! Do you want me to put a bullet through you?!" 

"Stop complaining and put your shirt back on." 

"You are so mean..." 

"Akashi will meet you later so you better be ready." 

"Tch, I already know that." Takao went to put a shirt on, "I joined WINGS because my sister turned into one of those things. I joined them because I wanted everything to stop. I don't want anyone else to get the virus and turn into those things. I don't ever want to kill someone so close to me..." He then looked back at Midorima with a serious face, "If what you told me is true, the virus is a manmade virus that WINGS created, I want to fight them." Takao was not being his usual happy tone. Midorima noticed he was serious. 

"You will meet many of your old comrades try to kill you." 

"I am aware of that. I knew that the moment I took your hand, Shin-chan." Takao smiled at him. 

"You have a sister too..." 

"Shin-chan?" 

"I have a sister too, she was in the same situation as yours. I hate to tell you this but you and I are similar in terms of experience." Midorima took the first aid kit with him. He pat Takao's head before leaving the room, "I know what it's like to take a loved one's life." Midorima shut the door, refusing to look at his new friend's flowing tears for the past.

In the interrogation room, Aomine finished interrogating the hostages and got nothing. He then proceeded to the last plan: Torture. Aomine was humming a happy tune as he sharpened his weapons. He needed them to start torturing the hostages. 

The white room on the other side of the one-way mirror was room that's for the purposes of interrogating and torturing for information. Akashi doesn't like the method but he will use it anyway because it's the only way to make progress; you can't gain without sacrifising something, in this case they're sacrifising their ethics. 

"Aomine, is it?" Aomine looked back to see who had just came into the white torture room. 

"Hn? Oh, it's you..." 

Mitsuru came in because she heard Aomine returned from kidnapping the people that Akashi wanted. She looked at the two people from the one-way mirror and she saw that their eyes were covered.

"You're not here to tell me that I am cruel, are you?" 

"Actually..." Kise entered their room and he slipped on some white latex gloves, "Mitsucchi and I came to join you, Aominecchi." There's a glint of murderous intent from Kise and there was a devil-like smile there. 

"Woah~! This is surprising! Usually it's Satsuki and Tetsu the one who tells me to calm down!" Aomine threw her a knife, "I think I am starting to like you, Mitsu!" 

"Aominecchi, I will be very angry if you start hitting on Mitsucchi..." 

"Fuck off, Kise!" 

"Now..." 

Mitsuru slipped on the white gloves and took a knife with her and entered the white room with Kise and Aomine following behind her.

"Who is ready to talk?"