Chapter 9

"Alright kids! That's all for today, goodbye now!" All might yelled as he ran out of the entrance.

You and the rest of the class waved off to him as Aizawa soon walked to the front.

"Go change and go home." He said as he walked off.

Finally, I'm exhausted.

You thought as you walked off to the locker room.

~~|~~

You walked into the classroom and grabbed your bag, as other students walked in as well.

"Y/N!" You heard someone say, causing you to turn around.

You saw Kirishima, with Sero, Denki, Mina, and Bakugou, they all looked ready to leave.

Oh yeah, I forgot they were coming to hang out after school.

You thought as you slung your bag around your arm.

"Let's go!" You said as you laughed and walked out of the classroom, with them following behind.

You continued to walkout of the school and soon down the street.

Mina started a conversation with everyone but you blanked out while they were talking.

Soon your house came into vision, as you walked up to the door.

"This is a nice house!" Denki said as you took out the keys and unlocked it, opening the door afterwards.

You walked inside and placed your stuff down, as everyone followed.

"It's big too." Mina said as she placed her stuff down.

You laughed and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a snack.

You looked over to see Kirishima inspecting the area around your television.

"What's this?" Kirishima said as he picked up a remote, a grin formed across your face as you walked over to him.

"Let me see." You said as he handed you the remote. You had a Wii, it was pretty old but worked perfectly fine.

You grabbed the other remotes from the back and threw one to everyone, expect Kirishima.

You turned on the set up and soon selected the game 'Just Dance'.

Afterwards you handed the remote back to Kirishima and walked out of the room.

"Wait for me, I'm going to change, meanwhile pick out a song." You yelled from the stairs as you made your way to your room.

You quickly changed into leggings and a shirt, throwing your uniform to the side of your room. Once you got done you walked back downstairs, to see Kirishima selecting a song.

"Come on Bakugou, let's dance!" Kirishima said as he yanked Bakugou off the couch.

You let out a laugh with everyone else as you sat down and observed.

They started dancing to Hot N' Cold, Bakugou didn't really care so he was just moving his arm while Kirishima was going all out.

"I want to try next!" Sero said as he held his remote.

"I'll go with you!" Denki exclaimed as he jumped up and down, waiting for them to finish.

Mina walked over to you and sat down next to you.

"I'll go with Y/N." Mina said as she laughed, you laughed with her and nodded in agreement.

It wasn't long until the dance was over, Kirishima looked like he just worked out while Bakugou was careless.

Denki and Sero got up and took their spots, looking for a song.

"If you need water Kirishima, it's in the refrigerator." You said as you pointed to it, he nodded at you and soon walked over there.

"Uh... let's do... this one!" Sero said as he selected a song, it was the Timber dance.

They had to do that song.

You thought as you internally laughed, watching them start.

It was going normal until Denki started really getting into it.

"Look at me go!" Denki said as he flung his arms around, but the remote slipped out of his hands, flying through the window.

The boys stopped dancing, as everyone turned to look at the broken window.

"Whoops-" Denki started to say, until you cut him off.

"You're dead." You stated as you jumped off the couch, chasing him around your house, but soon you got restrained.

"Calm down dumbass or you're going to wreck the place even more." Bakugou said as he held you back.

You had an overwhelming amount of anger coming out of your body.

Calm down, it was an accident.

You repeated in your head, but it didn't work that much.

You felt your eyes starting to lock onto objects, Bakugou could tell too.

"Sero, grab a pillow and put it over her face." Bakugou yelled as he bent you over, so your eyes wouldn't focus on anything.

Sero did exactly that as they waited for you to calm down.

It took a few minutes but eventually you calmed down, afterwards Bakugou released you.

You rolled your arms and sat up as your eyes adjusted to the light but Denki ran in front of you, embracing you in a hug.

"IM SORRY!!" Denki yelled as he shook you side to side in his grip.

"You're fine it was an accident." You said as you laughed, soon he released you.

"But next time you're dead." You mumbled under your breath, to where they could barley hear.

"What?" Denki question as he looked at you.

"I didn't say anything." You said as you shrugged it off and looked over at the window to see Sero tapped it up.

"It will temporarily hold, but we can probably get Momo to fix it tomorrow." Sero said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Thank you." You said as you softly smiled at him.

"Guys, it's getting late and we still have classes tomorrow." Mina said as she got up and grabbed her bag, everyone else followed.

Soon they all started to walk out the door, saying goodbye as they left, but Bakugou stopped.

"You need to learn how to control your anger." Bakugou said as he starred at you.

"You're one to talk." You said as you crossed your arms and rolled your eyes.

You saw the steam practically coming out of his ears, until he turned around and left.

"See you guys tomorrow!" You yelled out the door, shutting it afterwards.

You walked into your living room and turned off your television, looking at the window too.

You sighed as you turned off the lights and started walking upstairs.

Next time, I'll put thoughts wrist straps on the remotes.

You thought as you made your way to your room and shut the door.

You jumped on your bed and slowly started to relax.

"I'm glad I met some good friends." You whispered to yourself as you started falling asleep.