Chapter 28

You woke up as you felt movement from underneath you.

You looked up and saw Bakugou asleep, holding onto you and the remote in his hand.

You turned your head towards your clock to see that school started soon.

You slowly tapped Bakugou as he started waking up.

"We have to get ready for school." You whispered as he opened his eyes.

"A few more minutes..." Bakugou said as he grabbed onto you and turned towards you, cuddling with you.

You slightly laughed as you placed your hand on his cheek, giving him a little kiss.

As you pulled away he tried to chase after your lips but you didn't let him.

"We have to get ready baby." You said as you got out of his arms and stretched.

"No we don't, you're choosing to get ready." Bakugou said as he tried grabbing you.

You quickly grabbed his arm and dragged him out of bed.

"We can cuddle more once school is over." You said as you grabbed your uniform.

You looked over at him as he stayed on the ground, watching you.

"Can you get out so I can change?" You questioned as he shook his head.

You sighed and started changing anyways, not minding he was there.

"Are you going to change or just stay in that?" You questioned as you finished putting on your shirt.

"Looks like I have to change." Bakugou sighed as he stood up, grabbing his uniform off your desk.

He started to change as you looked at him.

HOT. OH MY GOD.

You thought as you quickly looked away with your face turning red.

As you went to brush your hair something grabbed your jaw, turning it towards theirs.

Soon you met Bakugou's gleaming red eyes.

"Next time, I want you to look at me when you have that type of reaction." Bakugou growled under his breath.

You nodded at him as he released you from his grip and grabbed his bag.

"Let's go now." Bakugou said as he walked out your room.

You grabbed your bag and walked downstairs with him, leaving your house.

He locked the door for you because you forgot once again.

One day I'll remember.

You thought as you internally laughed, walking with Bakugou.

Lucky, since yesterday was exams, today all you had to do was figure out if you passed or not. The people that didn't pass had to stay in class while the others went home to pack.

You walked into the classroom as you and Bakugou separated paths to walk to your seat.

"Hey Y/N, are you excited to see the results?" Sero asked as you sat down.

"Not really, I'd be surprised if I passed." You said as you slouched in your seat.

"Get your hopes up, there's still a chance." Sero said as Aizawa walked in the classroom with a sheet of paper.

"Good morning class, good job with the exams yesterday but unfortunately there was a few that failed. Those people are Kirishima, Mina, Sato, and Denki." Aizawa said as he put the paper down.

You felt pressure release off your shoulders as you figured out that you passed.

"I really wanted to go." Mina said sadly as she put her head down.

"Since those people failed, they also showed they needed the most training so everyone will be going to training camp." Aizawa said as Mina quickly lifted her head.

Kirishima jumped up in excitement and celebrated as Mina joined him.

"You guys will be getting extra training though, so don't celebrate now. Go home and pack, then be at the school tomorrow by 8 o'clock." Aizawa said as he walked out the classroom.

"I don't feel like doing extra training." Denki said as he stood up.

"It's better than not going at all." Kirishima said as he playfully punched his shoulder.

"Y/N! I told you that you would pass." Sero said as he hugged you.

You hugged him back and got up from your chair.

"We all better go home and pack, because we have to get up early tomorrow." Mina said as she rubbed her head.

"It's not that fucking early, you guys just don't go to sleep on time." Bakugou said as he walked over to the group.

"I go to sleep just fine for your information." You said as you crossed your arms.

"Sure you do, if you weren't so tired yesterday you would've gone to sleep past midnight." Bakugou said as he stared at you.

Before you opened your mouth to defend yourself, Denki stepped in to stop the argument.

"We should probably get going to pack, so we don't miss the bus in the morning." Denki said as everyone nodded at him.

You followed behind everyone as they left, soon you separated ways with them to go home. Bakugou didn't come with you today because he had to pack as well, but it all went smoothly.

You got home and immediately headed to your room and packed a bag full of different types of clothes. After packing you decided to change and lay down, trying to get some sleep for tomorrow but you weren't tired.

It's too early to be going to sleep, but I have to try.

You thought as you sighed and pulled out your phone to text Bakugou.
••
Y/N- 'I'm so excited that I can't sleep for tomorrow.'

Bakugou- 'Well you better get some sleep, knowing that you'll sleep through your alarm.'

Y/N- 'I'll wake up to my alarm.'

Bakugou- 'Doubt it, I'll probably being the one to wake you up.'

Y/N- 'Does that mean you're coming over to sleep with me again?'

Bakugou- 'No, but you should try laying down so you don't miss the bus.'

Y/N- 'Ok, wish you were here though.'

Bakugou- 'You wish I was there every night.'

Y/N- 'Don't expose me like that.'

Bakugou- 'Anyways get some rest, love you.'

Y/N- 'Love you too bear.'
••
You set your phone down on the nightstand, plugging it in.

You turned over on your side, looking out your window as you got comfortable.

Training camp starts tomorrow, I wonder what will happened.

You thought as you closed your eyes and started to drift off to sleep.