Chapter 41

You woke up to a soft tapping on your shoulder, causing you to groan as you opened your eyes.

"You're going to be late, wake up." You heard a deep, raspy voice say as they started to shake you.

You lifted your tired body to look at the person, soon figuring out it was Bakugou.

"A few more minutes." You groaned as you hugged onto him, but he pushed you away.

"It's taking all my strength to not go back to sleep with you in my arms, but you have to pack." Bakugou explained as you crossed your arms.

"I just want to lay with you.." You said as you got out of bed, pouting.

Bakugou rolled his eyes at you as you opened your closet.

You started to pack your clothes quickly, wanting to get back in bed as soon as possible.

As you threw in your last shirt, you felt Bakugou beside you.

"You're a pain in the ass, you know that right?" Bakugou said as he kneeled down and dumped out your clothes.

"Do it correctly instead of throwing them in." Bakugou said as he stood up and crossed his arms, watching you.

You groaned and sat down, starting to correctly put your clothes back in your bag.

~~|~~

After a good hour you finished packing and getting ready, with Bakugou's help of course. He wouldn't let you leave your room until you finished. Every time you drifted off he would smack the back of your head to wake you up. You were tempted a few times to hit him back but you resisted your urge and finished packing.
You were now in front of the school, by a car that would take you to FatGum's agency.

Aizawa walked up and handed you a metal case that contained your hero costume inside.

"Good luck and have fun." Aizawa said as you nodded with a smile and got in the car.

Bakugou and the rest of class 1-A wanted to wave you goodbye, but Aizawa wouldn't let them.

You looked out your window, watching everything starting to move as the driver drove off.

It wasn't long until you heard your phone go off, causing you to grab it.
••
Bakugou- 'Be careful dumbass and you better come back.'
••
You slightly laughed at his message as you sent him a heart in return, closing your phone afterwards.

You drifted off into space as you continued watching the scenery, wondering what the intern was going to be like.

Before you knew it you arrived at FatGum's agency, you opened the door and got your stuff as the driver soon drove off.

You hugged onto the metal case as your bag was slung over your shoulder.

You took a deep breath and walked up to the door slightly knocking on it.

"Welcome kid!" A voice said as the door flew open, revealing FatGum.

You slightly jumped but shook your head afterwards as you smiled at him.

"Hello, thank you for interning me!" You said as FatGum moved to the side, allowing you to walk in.

"It's not a problem! We don't really have anything laid out for today so for now just get comfortable." FatGum said as you nodded your head.

FatGum looked at the metal case in your hands as you put it down. You looked at him to see his confusion as you slightly laughed.

You opened the case to reveal you hero costume, showing him it wasn't anything bad.

FatGum relaxed and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing some food.

You decided to start a conversation as you sat down on the couch.

"Do you intern anyone else?" You asked as FatGum walked over to you and put a sandwich in front of you.

"I have a boy working with me currently, his name is Tamaki Amajiki. I also applied to work with a boy named Eijiro Kirishima." FatGum said as he ate his food.

You eyes widened once he said Kirishima's name, as you picked up your sandwich.

"I don't know Tamaki but I do know Kirishima, we're close friends." You said as you took a bite of your sandwich.

"That's great! He might be coming to work next week and that's when Tamaki will be here too, so you guys can get to know each other." FatGum said happily as you smiled.

You continued to have a conversation with FatGum as you got comfortable with your surroundings. FatGum was a very talkative person but he was a very good listener too. He ended up looking over at the clock as he stood up from the other side of the couch.

"It's getting pretty late so let me show you where you will be sleeping." FatGum said as you nodded and gathered your stuff, following him.

He led you to a lower area with rooms, as he opened a door with your name on it.

"If you need me, my room is at the very end of the hallway." FatGum said as he walked away from you, leaving you in your room.

You closed the door and set your stuff down, sitting on the bed afterwards.

This bed is soft..

You thought as you laid down and slowly melted into the mattress.

You picked up your phone and FaceTimed your boyfriend to see how his day was, surprisingly he answered fast.

"Hello bear." You said as Bakugou adjusted his face in the camera.

"Where are you." Bakugou growled as he put his eye closer to the camera.

"In my room and back away from the camera, you look scary." You said as Bakugou moved his face away and sighed.

"Did you do anything today?" Bakugou said as you shook your head.

Before you could talk you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in!" You said loud enough for them to hear.

You watched as FatGum opened your door, letting light flow in.

"Sorry to bother but we have to go patrolling tomorrow so get some rest." FatGum said as you nodded.

He soon shut the door as you heard him walking away.

"Sorry bear but I have to go, I have patrolling tomorrow." You said as Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Whatever dumbass, get some rest." Bakugou said as you blew him a kiss through the phone.

He did the same thing and soon ended the call as you got up from the bed.

You took out a pair of clothes from your bag and changed into them as you got back into bed.

First day of patrolling start tomorrow!

You thought as you pulling the blankets over your body.

A smile was formed across your face as you drifted off to sleep, thinking about what would happen tomorrow.