Chapter 47

"DON'T WORRY Y/N WE WILL GET YOU OUT OF THERE!" A voice shouted as you remained calm, wiping the sweat off your forehead.

It wasn't long until you saw water being shot into the room, putting out the flames as a few students ran to you.

"What happened?! Are you ok?!" A student said as you looked at them and nodded.

Soon you spotted Midoriya, you could already tell he knew how it happened but you didn't know what to say.

"It happened didn't it." Midoriya stated, before you went to talk a voice cut in.

"What are you saying Midoriya." The voice said, you looked over and recognized it was Aizawa's as you widened your eyes.

Shit, I haven't told him about it! How am I going to explain it to him?!

You thought as he looked over at you, causing you to tense up a bit.

"Y/N and Midoriya, meet me outside." Aizawa said as he turned around and walked away.

You groaned and got up, watching where you stepped and started walking with Midoriya.

"How am I going to explain it to him?" You said as Midoriya looked over at you.

"Explain it to him like you explained it to me, he can help you with it!" Midoriya said as you slightly nodded, taking a deep breath.

He was right, if anyone could help you with this then it was the teachers. As you relaxed you approached the front doors, walking out to see Aizawa standing there.

"Explain to me what happened, now." Aizawa ordered as you slightly nodded, explaining everything to him.

After a while, Aizawa stood there while thinking. He didn't look mad but yet confused.

"Basically you got this feeling one day and it has evolved your quirk more than what it is?" Aizawa stated as you nodded your head, making him more confused.

"This makes no sense, how could your quirk evolve from thought to physical.." Aizawa said as you looked over at Midoriya, wondering if it was a good idea to tell him but he gave you a thumbs up.

Aizawa stood there, puzzled while trying to think about the situation but after a few minutes he broke the silence.

"Y/N meet me over at the gym in 5 minutes." Aizawa said as he walked off, leaving you confused.

Why are we going to the gym now? It's already dark outside.

You thought as you walked off and changed into your gym uniform, heading over to the gym afterwards.

~~|~~

"Show me." Aizawa said as he walked into the area, causing you to look over at him.

"It's not that easy, I've tried to do it on command before but it didn't work." You said as Aizawa stood in front of you.

"You said it came from energy, try working up to that energy." Aizawa said as you sighed and nodded.

You really didn't want to be training at this hour but you didn't have a choice. Plus it's better than staying clueless about the whole thing.

So you started to train with Aizawa, practicing with your reflexes on objects and your reaction time.

Time started to fly by as Aizawa helped and showed you how to increase your momentum and posture with your attacks, which seemed to improve your focus.

"Are we done yet-.." You said while putting your hands on your knees, catching your breath.

"Try your move again now." Aizawa said as you looked up, clenching your hands into fists.

"I already told you, I can't control it! It has a mind of its own, this is all just pointless-!" You bluntly said as Aizawa stared at you, waiting for you to do your move.

You groaned and stood up straight, closing your eyes while taking a deep breath, relaxing yourself.

You felt the energy flow throughout your body, touching every part of your nerves. Once you opened your eyes after a few seconds you watched the lines of fire shoot out.

Aizawa quickly ducked and watched the wall immediately explode. Leaving you shocked again, unknown about how you did it.

"This move can be dangerous, but with this test I figured out that this move can only happen whenever you've worked yourself up. So you can't immediately use it in a fight without using your quirk a bit before." Aizawa said as he stood up and looked at you.

How did he figure all of that out, with just an hour of training..

You thought as Aizawa grabbed a bucket of water he prepared on the side and tossed it over the fire, putting it out.

"I recommend you getting some rest now, tomorrow we will be publicly training." Aizawa said as you nodded and walked out of the gym, heading back to the dorms.

Once you got in the dorms you walked to your room to find Bakugou in front of the door.

"Where were you." Bakugou said as you smiled at him.

"I got dragged out to the gym but Aizawa helped me figure out the new move!" You said with excitement as Bakugou opened your door.

"Whatever just change and lay down already, I'm tired." Bakugou said as he walked over and sat on your bed.

You shut your door and changed into a pair of shorts and his hoodie, walking to him afterwards.

He hugged onto you and laid down, taking you with him as you kissed his cheek.

His grip around your waist was a little tight, assuming that he missed you but you didn't mind it.

"Goodnight dear.." You said as you placed your head against his chest.

"Goodnight idiot." Bakugou said as you relaxed a bit into his arms, drifting off to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat.