Chapter 35

You felt your hair moving as you slowly opened your eyes to see Bakugou laying next to you, stroking your hair.

"Good morning." Bakugou whispered to you as you smiled and wrapped your arms around him.

"Good morning." You said as you yawned, resting your head on Bakugou's chest.

"Time to get up." Bakugou said as he stood up and started dragging you out of bed.

"I'm tired." You said as you grabbed the bed frame, holding onto it for dear life.

"You better let go." Bakugou growled as you refused to remove your hands.

Soon Bakugou pulled harder on your legs, causing your grip to slip.

You stumbled back as Bakugou did too, you landed on the ground and looked below you to see Bakugou laying there.

"You look cute from this angle, wonder how you will look when you ride me." Bakugou said as he grinned and placed his hands on your hips.

"Sorry to inform you but we have class." You said mockingly as you leaned down and softly kissed him as his lips raced after yours.

You sat there for a moment, straddling him while he deeply kissed you. He snaked his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"Are you ready Y/N?" A voice said as they knocked on your door.

You pulled away from Bakugou's touch as he sighed and got up.

You walked over and opened the door to see Mina standing there, smiling.

Bakugou walked pass you so he could go to his room and change as Mina fixed her eyes on you.

"Did I interrupt something?" Mina said as you pulled her arm into your room.

You shut the door behind her and sighed, putting your hands over your heart.

"Let me tell you everything." You exclaimed as you walked over to your closet.

~~|~~

"You have no idea how hot it was." You said as you walked up stairs, walking towards your home room door.

Mina let out a laugh as you continued to walk until someone bumped into you, making you drop your stuff.

"Watch it." You bluntly said as you turned around towards them.

Soon their eye contact met with yours as you stared at them, deeply.

"Hello Y/N." The person said as they walked towards you.

"Leave me alone." You said as you quickly gathered your stuff and started to walk away, until they grabbed your shirt collar.

"That's not how you treat someone." They said as they stuck out their bottom lip, sarcastically pouting.

"Whatever Shinsou." You said as you kicked him in his stomach, making him loudly groan as he released you.

You turned and walked to class, entering the room with Mina and closing the door.

You rolled your eyes and sat down at your seat as you heard Aizawa walk in.

Your mind started to go blank as you rested your head on the desk, drifting off into what seemed like a dream.

~~~

You looked around your room as you got off your bed, slowly making your way to your door.

"DINNER IS READY!" Your mom yelled from downstairs as you followed the smell.

"What's for dinner?" You questioned as you pulled your shirt down.

"Pasta, now eat." Your mom said as she placed a plate of food in front of you.

You sat down and adjusted your legs comfortably on the chair, as you picked up your fork.

You watched as your mother took out some medicine and placed it in front of you as she soon started eating.

"I'm not taking that." You mumbled as you shoved some pasta into your mouth.

"Yes you are, you need to control your quirk one way." Your mother said as she looked at you.

"Why can't I just practice to control it." You stated as you looked up at her, staring in her eyes.

She didn't respond to you but instead sat there, thinking.

'Exactly my point.'

You thought as you finished your pasta.

As you went to get up your mother blurted out something.

"To answer your question, it's because if you learn to control it on your own you will get too relaxed." Your mother said, not making any sense.

"How will I get relaxed." You said as you held your plate.

"You will start going after boys and after one good heart break you will become the monster you really are." Your mother said as she stood up and grabbed your medicine.

"Whatever mom, think what you want to think." You said as you placed your dish in the sink and turned around.

You saw your mother holding your medicine in front of you, gesturing for you to take it.

Instead you pushed her arm away and walked up to your room.

'Crazy woman.'