Chapter 17

"Y/N, how was your training." A voice said as they entered the room.

It sounded like Aizawa's but you couldn't be certain because you couldn't really see.

"Mr. Aizawa?" You questioned as you turned your head towards the voice.

"It's me, don't worry." Aizawa said as you felt him helping you off the ground.

"I'll have one of the girls help you get changed, then I'll send you home with someone." Aizawa said as he walked you off somewhere.

You tried to look but your vision looked like it was twisted around in every direction, blurred.

"Mina, can you help Y/N change into her uniform?" Aizawa said as you heard footsteps walk over.

"Of course, what happened?" Mina asked as you felt her grabbing onto your shoulder.

"She was training her vision's strength today and now everything is blurred for her." Aizawa said as you heard footsteps walking away.

"Off to go change!" Mina said in excitement as she walked with you to the locker room.

~~|~~

"Mr. Aizawa, do you need me to walk her home?" Mina said as you guys returned from the locker room.

"I already have someone walking her home, but thank you Mina." Aizawa said.

Mina let go of you as you felt the ground from below you disappear.

"WHO IS THIS? PUT ME DOWN!" You yelled as you got placed on something.

"Calm down dumbass it's me and I'm taking you home so just relax." Bakugou said as he started to walk off.

You sighed in relief as you relaxed, closing your eyes.

"You really over did it today, didn't you?" Bakugou said.

"Like you said, I have to train hard if I want to become a hero." You said as you laughed.

Over the break you grew onto Bakugou, he wasn't as rude as he was to other people, but it was like he had a soft spot for you.

"You really need to start locking your front door." Bakugou said as you heard him placing stuff down.

That's what I forgot to do this morning.

You thought as he started walking around.

"You can put me down now, I think I got it from here." You said, Bakugou laughed as he put you down.

You used your hands and feet to guide where you were going.

"You look stupid right now." Bakugou said as you felt him looking at you.

"Shut up, I look perfectly fine." You said before you tripped over a stair, causing Bakugou to laugh.

You felt him picking you up again and carrying you upstairs, setting you down on your bed.

You relaxed and laid down as you closed your eyes.

You heard Bakugou calling someone from the other half of the room.

"Mom, I'm staying at Y/N's house tonight. She over worked her quirk." Bakugou said off in the distance.

WOAH WAIT WHO SAID YOU COULD STAY OVER.

You thought as you heard him walking towards you.

"I'm staying over tonight." Bakugou said as you felt him sitting on the edge of your bed.

"Who said you could stay over?" You said as you turned your head towards him.

"I did because I don't trust you with your vision like this." Bakugou groaned as you felt him looking back at you.

"I'm grown enough to take care of myself while I'm like this." You remarked as you slightly kicked his back.

"Whatever, I'm still staying over." Bakugou said as he stood up.

You heard him going through your drawers, causing you to sit up.

"What are you doing, stop going through my stuff." You said as you crossed your legs.

"Calm down, I'm finding clothes for you to change into." Bakugou said as he threw some clothes over at you.

"I'm going to run over to my house to get some clothes really quick." Bakugou said as he left your room.

You heard footsteps travel downstairs and the front door closing behind it.

You sighed and quickly changed out of your uniform and into the clothes he gave you.

You felt the pants and the shirt as you threw your uniform somewhere in your room.

Feels like sweatpants, and a shirt. He knows my style so well.

You thought as you laid back and relaxed.

You heard your door opened as footsteps followed.

"I'm back." Bakugou said.

"Dang it, this boy is back in my room." You said sarcastically as you laughed.

"I could just leave you here to suffer." Bakugou said as you heard him moving stuff.

"You wouldn't do that to me." You laughed as Bakugou scoffed.

"Like hell, you think I want to be here?" Bakugou questioned.

"You're the one who invited yourself to sleepover, so don't give me that shit." You said to him.

He didn't respond causing you to laugh.

"Go to bed, you have school tomorrow." Bakugou said.

"You have school tomorrow as well, plus I'm not tired." You said back to him.

"Let me put it this way. Go to bed so your vision can get better and I can leave." Bakugou said in an annoyed voice.

"You got yourself a deal sir." You said as you laughed and held a thumbs up.

"I'll be in the guest room, if you need me just yell since you can't see." Bakugou said as he laughed and shut your door.

Man, what if you just stayed in here for the night.

You thought as you laughed and covered yourself up in your blanket.

This boy better not do any weird shit while I'm sleeping, or he's banned from my house next time.

You thought as you started drifting off to sleep.

Katsuki Bakugou, you're different than when I first met you.