Chapter 10

You woke up, but didn't hear your alarm for the first time.

I probably forgot to set it.

You thought as you checked the time on your phone, but to your surprise you woke up before it.

You shrugged it off as you took this extra time to get ready without being in a rush.

It was going normal until your phone started ringing.

Why are people always blowing up my phone this early.

You thought as you walked over to it and answered.

"Hello?" You spoke as you slid on your shoes.

"Hey Y/N, it's Denki. I'm walking to school, want to join? It's just me and two other people." He said through the phone as you heard voices in the background.

"Sure, when will you get here?" You questioned as you finished grabbing your stuff.

"I'm already here." He said as he let out a laugh, you felt your eyes widen as you hung up and walked downstairs, opening the front door.

There stood Denki with two other people, you recognize Midoriya but there was an unfamiliar one too.

"I don't know if you met him but this is Mineta." Denki said as he pointed to the short kid with purple hair.

"Hello, come inside I'm still getting ready." You said as you walked away from the door, letting them walk inside.

You ran back upstairs and grabbed your backpack, along with your other belongings and headed back downstairs.

"I'm ready now." You said as you nervously laughed.

"Awesome let's go." Denki said as he walked out the door, with you and the others following behind.

You didn't forget to lock the front door.

"Why does your window looked tapped up?" Midoriya asked as he gestured to you.

"Well it didn't always look like that." You said as you gave Denki a death stare.

"I didn't mean to! It slipped!" Denki said as he pouted.

"That's what she said." Mineta stated as a grin formed across his face.

"Gross dude, she's my friend." Denki said back as he threw his arms in the air.

As those two were auguring you turned to look at Midoriya, he had a notebook out and was writing stuff down.

"What are you writing?" You said as you turned to look at him.

"This thing? Well..um.. I write down stuff about heroes so I can study them and get better." He said as he showed you the book.

You looked at one of the pages and observed his work, it looked like he was filling out information about classmates too.

"What's your quirk?" Midoriya said as he looked up at you and flipped the page.

Before you answered his question you saw how he already drawn your hero costume, along with some notes.

"Lock explosion, I can blow living and non-living things up by focusing on them, but it does take a lot of energy and damages my vision, but it's never permanent." You said as you saw him writing it down.

"It sounds similar to Kacchan's but he uses his palms." Midoriya said as he looked back up at you.

"Who's Kacchan?" You questioned as you arrived at school.

"Oh right, his name is Katsuki Bakugou, but I call him Kacchan." He said as he put his notebook away.

You nodded your head at him as you entered the school, but Denki and Mineta left.

I wonder where they went.

You thought as you walked in the classroom, following behind Midoriya.

You sat down at your seat and placed your head down.

I barley got any sleep last night.

You thought as you heard the teacher walk in and start class.

Your head was fuzzy though, and could barley concentrate. Before you knew it you fell asleep.

~~~

"Will she be ok?" You overheard as you sat on the table.

You examined the room as you saw shadows peering through the crack in the door.

You decided to focus on those shadows as you waited for them to arrive back.

"Hi Mr.Shadow." You whispered as you slightly waved to them.

It didn't take long before your mother's voice echoed through the room.

"I was so frightened, she got mad and then everything started exploding. I don't know what to do with her." You heard your mother say, as sounds of cries flooded the halls.

You got off the table and quietly approached the door, opening it more.

"Mom are you ok-" You started to say but soon got cut off.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!" Your mother screamed as she backed away from you.

"M-monster..?" You whispered as you looked down at your shoes.

"Ma'am calm down, is there an available room we can transfer her to?" The nurse said as she turned her attention to another worker.

'Mommy.. am I really a monster..?'

You thought as you felt tears starting to flood in your eyes.

You looked up to see your mother being transferred to another room, as you stood there.

"Y/N, let's go get you tested to figure out your quirk." A nurse said as she approached you and lowered her hand to yours.

"I-I don't want to be a monster.." You whispered slightly, as your voice started to crack.

"You're not a monster sweetie, who told you that?" The nurse said as you grabbed her hand.

You started walking down the hallway, heading towards an examination room.

You passed by a room that seemed to have your mother in it.

You stopped and stared at her, before walking away again.

'Mommy did..'