Chapter 16

The couple days you had off from school flew by. During that time you got closer with your friends and created some new memories.

You've been working on physical strength until school started back up, to try and help with future training.

Honestly, you were excited to go back to school but that excitement didn't last long.

"Listen up students." Aizawa said as he paced back and forth in front of the class.

"I hope you guys did something productive over the break, because now we are going right into hero training, no time for games." Aizawa said as he crossed his arms.

"If you want to be future heroes then keep up with the training, if not then drop out." Aizawa said bluntly as he looked at everyone.

"I don't think taking this course was a good idea." You heard Mineta whisper behind you.

Aizawa sighed as he turned towards the board.

"Before we go out to training, I would like to let you know about the U.A. Sports Festival coming up this week. If you don't know about it already it's for Pro Heroes and agencies to scout you out." Aizawa said as he took a deep breath.

"You will have a chance to showcase your ability to potentially get scouted out, so don't mess this up for yourself." Aizawa said as he walked to the door.

"Get changed into your gym uniform and meet me in the field." Aizawa said as he walked out of the classroom.

You stood up and started to walk out, encountering Kirishima.

"Are you excited for the Sport Festival?" You asked him as he looked at you.

"You bet I am!" Kirishima said in excitement, causing you to laugh.

Soon you separated paths with him, heading into the girls locker room.

"I can't believe this week we will be on national television." Momo said as she changed into her gym outfit.

"It's going to be scary but this is a big chance for us." You said as you started to change.

Momo nodded her head at you and finished changing, with you finishing a little behind her.

You walked out onto the field, looking around.

You saw Aizawa, looking to make sure everyone has came out.

"Mr. Aizawa?" You said as you ran up to him.

"What?" He questioned as he looked over at you, he looked tired.

"Sorry to bother but, do you know anything that could help with my vision strength? Whenever I overuse my quirk my vision becomes blurry after a while, but it normally goes away in a hour." You asked as you held your arms behind your back.

Aizawa stood there in thought, until an idea clicked.

"Iida, can you start the class with some warmups until I'm back?" Aizawa said as Iida faced towards him.

"Of course sir, everyone let's start with push-ups." Iida said as Aizawa started walking away.

You ran over to him and walked along his side as he entered the building.

"I had a student like you one year, but their quirk allowed them to expand their vision to where they could see city's over." Aizawa said as he walked to a room.

He opened the door and entered the room, with you following beside him.

The room had metal walls and the floor was metal too.

Aizawa started setting up some props as you tapped your foot against the floor.

"Why is the room metal?" You questioned as he continued to set up objects.

"So you don't blow down the walls for now." Aizawa said as he put down some more props.

Some of the props were different than others, with different types of material.

"You can't leave this room until every object is blown up. You will continue at this everyday until their all gone." Aizawa said as he walked over to the door.

"What do I do when my vision gets blurry?" You questioned before he left.

"Keep going until you can't see anymore. I'll have someone help you home, but this will strengthen your vision everyday, good luck Y/N." Aizawa said as he shut the door.

Great, I hope it's someone I know. Sure as hell don't want Mineta taking me home because I know how perverted he is.

You thought as you turned around and observed the objects.

What if I start off with the easier ones and work my way up.

You thought as you nodded at yourself and walked over to the objects.

"All the material I see is.. rubber, paper, wood, cardboard, plastic, and metal." You said as you stopped and thought back over what you said.

"Wait, the walls are metal though.. so will I literally be blowing up this room?" You said to yourself as you shook your head afterwards.

Let's get down to business.

You thought as you started blowing up the objects made of paper.

You watched as paper shreds exploded over the room.

You smiled and walked over to a wall, sliding down it to sit on the floor.

You easily started blowing up all the easy objects as you worked your way up.

You tried to blow up a log of wood but it wouldn't budge.

Come on..

You thought as you concentrated on it even more, eventually it blew up.

You let out a big breath of air as you rubbed your eyes.

Already?!

You thought as you looked around, your vision wasn't bad but it was starting to get a little blurry.

"Just keep going, like Aizawa said.." You whispered to yourself as you focused on another piece of wood.