Chapter 25

"What does she need all this crap for?" Bakugou said as he looked at the list.

You tried not to laugh as you walked into the store, with Bakugou following behind you.

"Here, find these." Bakugou said as he handed you the list.

"What? No, your mom gave you the list." You said as you gave it back to him.

"You're such an asshole." Bakugou said as he grabbed a cart and walked down an aisle.

"Don't act like you're not any better." You said as he looked at the list then back up.

It looked like he was struggling so you decided to help him.

"What are you looking for?" You questioned as you peered over his arm.

"Flour, but it's not here." Bakugou said as he looked at you.

"You know there is more than one aisle, so it's probably in another aisle." You said as you grabbed the list.

"So now you want to help." Bakugou said as he rolled his eyes.

"It was either I help you or we're going to be here all night." You said as you turned around, just then you heard someone walk up to Bakugou.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" The lady asked.

"No, we're fine-" You started to say but got cut off.

"I wasn't talking to you." The worker said as she glared at you.

This girl is about to set me off.

You thought as you watched her hand run across his shoulder, Bakugou could tell you were getting mad.

"Do you want my number?" She asked him.

"Listen here lady." You said as you pushed her off of him, watching as she tumbled to the ground.

She looked at you then Bakugou, before you could get any words out, she talked.

"Sir, please help me! This girl is going to kill me!" The worker said with fear in her voice.

"If I get in her way she would beat my ass later, so I'd rather not." Bakugou said as he laughed and moved to the side.

You smiled at him and looked back over at her. You decided to give her a scare and explode her badge.

"Don't you have anything better to do than hit on someone?" You're now fired for slacking on the job." You said as you started walking away.

"You're not my boss." The worker said.

"You really want to test your limits today?" You asked as you turned towards her.

"Come near me, I dare you." The worker said with a smile.

"Let's go Y/N, she's not worth your time." Bakugou said as he grabbed your arm, but you ripped it out of his grip and walked towards her.

"SOMEONE HELP!" The lady screamed as your eyes widened.

People started running to her as Bakugou quickly pulled you away.

"You never listen to do?" Bakugou said as he threw something in the cart.

"She pissed me off, I swear I want to go beat her ass." You said as you started walking away but Bakugou grabbed you by your waist and placed you inside the cart.

"Now, where is the flour." Bakugou said as he looked around, pushing you inside the cart.

"It's right there." You said as you pointed to the shelf.