Chapter 6

You slowly opened your eyes as you heard your alarm blaring in your ear.

You rolled over, turning off your alarm. After you dug your head back into your pillow.

You soon sat up, taking in a breath of air.

You grabbed your phone and checked the time, as you continued to get out of bed.

"I should hurry, I only have 30 minutes." You said as you placed down your phone and got changed.

You started to brush your teeth when your phone went off.

You walked over to it and picked it up, checking the notification.
••
Mom- 'Whenever I get home in a few months make sure to catch me up on everything!'
••
You sighed as you threw your phone on your bed and walked back to the bathroom.

I can tell you anytime but you want to wait until you get home to hear about it.

You thought as you rolled your eyes and spit into the sink.

You walked out of the bathroom and put on your shoes, grabbing your bag afterwards.

You grabbed your phone and walked out of your room, making your way downstairs.

You opened the front door and closed it behind you, locking it afterwards.

You put the key into your bag and started walking down the sidewalk.

It's not a long walk.

You thought as you placed your hands behind your head, looking at the sky.

Before you realized, you arrived at the school. You questioned it for a second but soon shrugged it off, and walked inside.

It's supposed to be a 10 minute walk but I probably dozed off.

You thought as you walked to your class, opening the door.

Everyone hasn't arrived yet, there was only a few people.

You walked to your desk as you noticed Sero talking to someone.

"Hey Y/N!" Sero said as he turned his attention to you.

"Hey Sero!" You said as you waved at him and gave him a soft smile.

You noticed he was talking to two people, but you didn't recognize them.

"I'm Mina by the way!" A girl with pink hair said as she smiled.

I remember this girl from yesterday, she was the person that asked if I could shoot lasers from my eyes.

You thought as you smiled at her.

"Don't forget me, I'm Kirishima!" The other person said, he had red spiked hair and shark like teeth.

You turned towards his direction and waved at him.

"Do you mind if they come along after school to hang out? It will be me, Denki, Bakugou, Kirishima, and Mina." Sero said, causing you to look at him.

"That's fine, but if you guys trash the place I will raise hell." You said as you heard more people entering the classroom.

"Awesome, we can all meet after school then and you can lead us." Kirishima said as he got up and started walking to his seat.

"Sounds like a plan!" Mina said as she got up and walked to her seat.

You smiled at Sero before turning around, getting ready for class to start.

You watched as some people started entering the room, you barley recognized anyone but it's fine. You'll probably figure them out later on during the year.

The teacher soon followed behind the last student, closing the door afterwards.

"I don't really have anything for you guys today." The teacher started, causing your face to light up.

"Just kidding!" They said as they turned around towards the board.

The class let out a loud groan as everyone started talking out their notebooks.

You took out your notebook, along with your sketch book, placing it down beside it.

You used your notebook to camouflage it as you started to look around the room.

You spotted a pot with flowers in it and decided to draw that.

Every few seconds you would look up at the pot of flowers, adding minor details.

You were lost in your own head, as you continued to draw, not paying attention to anyone around you.

"Who knows the answer." You heard the teacher faintly say.

You looked up from your sketch book for a second to see what was happening.

You could tell everyone in the class was confused as well.

You could see the teachers eyes darting from each student, waiting for someone to raise their hand.

If they don't see my face then I'll be fine, don't look at them.

You thought as you looked down, hiding your face.

"Y/N, would you tell us the answer." The teacher said, as you felt their eyes focusing on you.

"Fuck.." You whispered under your breath as you looked up, matching everyone's eyes on you.

You took a second to look at the answers on the board, and it was multiple choice.

"A?" You questioned as you looked at the teacher.

"Correct." The teacher said as they erased the answers on the board and continued teaching.

You let out a sigh of relief as you felt yourself relax, until someone tapped on your shoulder.

"How did you get that answer, I wasn't paying attention." Denki whispered to you, as you turned to look at him.

"I wasn't paying attention either, I just guessed." You whispered back, causing him to slightly laugh and look back down at his notebook.

You smiled and turned back around, looking down at your sketch book, continuing the picture.