Chapter 49

"We all know why we're here, right?" Aizawa questioned as everyone nodded at him, causing him to take a deep breath before talking again.

"We will be meeting everyday until we have more information gathered to go out and get this person. Along with, we will be moving our meeting location to another building due to the school break coming up." Aizawa explained as you started to zone out a little bit.

I forgot we had a school break coming up, but what I'm more concerned about is this person. We are just wasting time talking about all this nonsense whenever we are here to capture the villain.

You thought before looking over at Aizawa, watching him continue to talk like nothing was going on.

"You act like we have time to sit here and talk about nonsense, the longer we wait gives them more time to continue this!" You exclaimed, a bit annoyed as everyone's attention gathered on you.

"I understand what you're saying and you're completely correct so why don't we skip to the main topic." Aizawa said as you crossed your arms.

"Everyday and night we will have a group of people monitoring the streets. Even though we don't know the person's quirk, we still know where their main targets have been." Aizawa explained as everyone nodded, watching a hand raise into the air.

"How about we patrol tonight?" A girl with blue hair said as Aizawa nodded.

"Then that's settled, Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki will be taking over the night shift for tonight." Aizawa explained as you looked over at Bakugou.

"We can take tomorrow night!" Bakugou exclaimed while pointing at you.

"You guys sure you can do that?" Aizawa questioned as Bakugou groaned.

"Of course we can, you don't have to keep babying us whenever we know how to patrol a city." Bakugou said with annoyance in his voice as Aizawa nodded.

"Farewell then, Bakugou and Y/n, you two will have tomorrow night so make sure to get plenty of rest. We will all meet in the northeast tower on Sunday morning to catch up on what has happened, other than that everyone is free to go." Aizawa said as you nodded, standing up with the others and leaving the room.

"Aren't you excited, we finally get to kick some ass!" Bakugou said as you nodded slightly.

"I'm just a bit worried on how things will turn out." You said as Bakugou stopped walking, making you turn towards him.

Bakugou lifted up your chin to make you look at him while he held onto your hand.

"Listen here dumbass, you don't have to worry about anything. I'll be there to protect you if anything happens, so smile alright?" Bakugou said as his tone soothed you.

You slightly nodded as he kissed your cheek, walking with you back to the doors as you watched the sunset.

I can't believe it's already sunset, tomorrow night we have to pay close attention.. maybe this is what my bad feelings are coming from..

You thought as you walked into your room, laying down on your bed.

Bakugou had to go to his dorm tonight, he kept saying how he needed to focus on himself tonight to catch the villain tomorrow but we don't even know if they're going to show themselves.

You groaned and turned into your pillow, sighing before deciding to fall asleep.

~~|~~

It was the next morning already and you were in your room, throwing trash balls into the air and exploding them, trying to train your quirk a bit before going out but you just felt like it was hopeless.

"It's not like I've already trained enough." You said to yourself before throwing the next one at the door, watching it roll throughout the floor before stopping.

You groaned and sat up before hearing a knocking on your door, followed by it opening afterwards.

"Y/N! Come look at the news!" Mina said before sprinting out, you raised your eyebrow in confusion before getting up and heading out there.

There was a group of your classmates gathered around the television, staring at the screen in shock. You sat down on the couch next to Denki while putting your full attention on the television.

"Breaking news! Last night 12 citizens went missing around midnight, causing panic among the town. Currently we have Nejire Hado here to tell us what happened." The reporter said as the camera focused on Nejire.

"Last night it all seemed like a blur, everything happened so fast.. We were just patrolling the streets whenever I noticed something, it was a fogged image of a man but all you could see was his bright purple eyes. Then that's whenever the ground started shaking, we quickly hid but once it stopped we could feel that the energy changed. Families were running out of their houses, screaming names of people, when we asked them what happened they said that they vanished into mid-air." Nejire explained while looking down, she was obviously upset about how the patrolling went.

"Did you find any evidence about the whole situation?" The reporter asked as Nejire immediately looked up.

"Yes we did actually, once they went missing we did some investigating on where they vanished and they were all by windows.. Along with us three are still here and since he saw us he could've made us vanish but we hid whenever the shaking happened. So we assume that he activated his ability which caused the ground to shake, but since we weren't in his line of vision he couldn't get us." Nejire said as you widened your eyes a bit in surprise.

"What you're saying is that he needs to see you in order to take you? Along with whenever he activates his ability you'll be able to tell?" The reporter said as Nejire nodded with a smile.

"Well, you heard it here folks! We have a tiny description of the villain and figured out his main need for his quirk." The reporter said as the camera changed over to someone else, but the television was turned off afterwards.

Everyone sat there in silence, shocked from what happened but you turned and immediately locked eyes with Bakugou, knowing what you both are going to have to deal with tonight.