Chapter 18

You walked over to Bakugou's dorm and knocked, as you heard footsteps soon approaching from the other side.

"What do you want." Bakugou said in an annoyed voice as you wrapped your arms around him, but he pushed you away.

"Not in a good mood today." Bakugou said as he started to shut his door but you put your foot in between.

"I will break your foot." Bakugou said as he looked at you.

"What's wrong?" You said as you pushed his door back open.

"Why do you have to be so nosy." Bakugou bluntly said as he crossed him arms.

"Why are you being a bitch today." You said as you returned the look to him.

"Did I ask for you to come to my dorm." Bakugou said as he looked away.

'I'm sorry is it bad I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend..'

You thought as you looked down.

"You're always happy to see me, what changed." You said in a whisper as your voice started to break.

"I don't think this relationship is working out." Bakugou said, causing you to look at him.

You felt your heart being crushed into pieces but Bakugou wasn't fazed.

"Is there anything I can-" You started to say but he stopped you.

"No there's not, I'm sorry Y/N but I can't be in this relationship anymore." Bakugou said as he started to shut his door.

You were frozen and in shock that you didn't even stop him from closing the door.

The door fully shut as you heard it lock on the other side.

You turned around and started walking back to your dorm.

Tears were escaping down your cheek as you made it in your room and shut the door.

'What did I do wrong..'

You thought as you started crying, gripping onto your chest.

Your heart was aching in pain, you fell in love with him but he just left.

You looked over on your nightstand to see a picture of you with Bakugou, smiling.

You grabbed it as tears dropped onto the glass frame.

"P-Please don't leave me Katsuki.." You whispered to yourself as you gripped onto the picture frame.

~~~

You felt someone picking you up, ripping you out of bed.

You let out a loud scream as you tried to get out of their grip.

"Stop screaming, you're right in my ear!" Bakugou yelled over you as he dropped you.

"Why didn't you just shake me!" You exclaimed as you got up from the ground.

"I have been.. for 10 minutes." Bakugou said as he groaned.

Wait thank god that was only a nightmare, I don't know what I would do if that really happened. Oh shit he saw me sleeping. What if I was making a ugly face, what if I said something to him without realizing it..

You thought of all the possibilities as Bakugou noticed.

"If you're thinking I saw something I didn't, but you did say something to me." Bakugou said as you met his eye contact.

"What did I say." You immediately blurted out.

"I'll tell you later if I feel like it, now get ready." Bakugou teased as he walked out of the room.

Oh god, what did I fucking say.

~~|~~

You calmed down a little since this morning but you couldn't stop thinking about what he said.

Aizawa told you to return to the room you were at yesterday. He also mentioned how he will add more props everyday until their all gone at the end of the day.

This is hard, what if I just don't do it today.

You thought as you opened the door, but soon your eyes focused on the person in the room.

"What are you doing here?!" You said as you slightly raised your voice.

"You act like I want to be here. I'm only here because Aizawa told me to help you." Bakugou explained as he leaned against the wall.

Honestly, I like his company even though he's hot headed.

You thought as you heard Bakugou sigh, getting your attention.

"Well then, get going." He said as you nodded at him, starting your training.

After a good hour and a half you were sitting on the floor, tired.

"You only have two left." Bakugou stated as you felt him looking at you.

"I'd like to see you in my position." You said as you groaned.

"It's only going to get harder tomorrow." He said once again.

"You act like I don't know that." You said as you got up.

Your vision was as bad as yesterday's, you could probably get the last two but they were metal.

I could do it and test my boundaries, what am I thinking anymore just do it.

You thought as you focused through your vision, putting all your energy into these last two metal boxes.

One exploded in a heart beat as it let out a loud clashing sound, the other one exploded as well and did the same thing.

Afterwards you collapsed backwards, before you hit the ground you felt arms quickly wrap around you, soon carrying you and then sitting down.

"You shouldn't be so reckless, putting all your energy into two boxes." Bakugou said as you felt him sitting beside you.

He's right, if he wasn't in here that would have been bad with these metal floors.

You thought as you felt his leg relaxing against yours.

"Guess I will tell you what you said to me this morning." Bakugou said as he sighed, grabbing your attention.

"This morning I woke up because the sun was blaring in my eyes. Even though that pissed me off, I heard slight sounds coming from your room. I went towards your door to investigate.."