Chapter 11

You lifted your head off the desk, startled by the lunch bell.

Mom you're right, I guess I am a monster.

You thought as you stood up and walked out of the classroom.

"Dumbass." You heard someone say, causing you to turn around.

You saw Bakugou standing there, with his hands in his pockets.

"Lets go." He said as he turned around and started to walk away.

"Where are we going?" You questioned as you hurried to his side.

"I'm supposed to help you remember, and I need to help you control your quirk." He stated as he stopped at a bench in the hallway.

"I'm controlling my quirk just fine." You said as you crossed your arms, watching him sit down.

"If that's the case, after Denki broke your window and I retrained you from beating his ass. Why did your eyes look like they were about to take control, on their own." He said as he pointed to you.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You said as you looked away from him.

"It's noticeable when they take control, the shine in your eyes go away." He scoffed as he flicked your forehead.

You unfolded your arms and looked back at him.

"Then what do I do." You stated as he looked at you.

"Control it." He said, as he kept his eyes on you.

"It's not that easy, I haven't been able to control it since I was little." You said as you sat down beside him.

"That's why I have to help you." He said.

"You don't really have a choice wether to help me or not." You said as you laughed.

He didn't respond to what you said, as you continued to think.

"I know you like hanging around me though." You said as you stood up.

"Who said that?" He said annoyed as he stood up with you.

You pointed to your chest and smiled, as he gave you a blank look.

You walked over and looked out the window, peering down below but you noticed something.

"Doesn't this school have high security?" You questioned as you looked at him.

"Yeah, why?" He questioned as he started to walk near you.

When he looked out of the window, a loud alarm started to blare through the hallways.

You covered your ears as you looked at Bakugou.

"What's happening?" You yelled over the alarm.

He didn't get a chance to respond as someone broke down the wall beside you, but you moved out of the way before getting squashed.

You looked up to see someone with huge muscles, but he didn't look friendly.

You felt Bakugou tug at your arm, pulling you behind him.

You watched as he let off a big explosion, blowing off the person.

"Those are villains." He said to you as he focused his attention on the creature.

Villains?! How did they get in?!

You thought as you uncovered your ears.

"Let me attempt something." You said, loud enough for him to hear you.

"Right now isn't the time for games dumbass." Bakugou said as he tried to get you behind him, but you didn't budge.

You focused on the villains left leg, trying to blow it up.

"Stop playing around!" Bakugou yelled at you.

"I'm not!" You yelled back as you threw your arms up.

You looked back over at the villain and instantly his left leg blew up, sending him into an intense scream.

"Exactly my plan." Bakugou said as he grabbed your arm and ran, covering your eyes in the process.

"Where are we going now." You said annoyed as he shoved you into an area, getting in with you.

You opened your eyes to see a closet. It spacious so you were able to keep your distance.

You sat there in silence as Bakugou sat there too.

"What did you mean by 'exactly your plan.'" You said, breaking the silence.

"When you turned to yell at me I saw the shine in your eyes disappear, which is what I meant to do. I would of stayed there and fought them but you'd get hurt." Bakugou stated as he looked at the door.

Did he really know I was going to get mad?

You thought as you looked at him.

"Like I said before, stay out of my way next time." Bakugou scoffed.

You sighed as you heard the sirens shut off.

Bakugou got up and opened the door, walking out.

"Are you stupid or something?!" You exclaimed as you got up and stood in the doorway.

"Just shut up already." He said as he walked away.

You rolled your eyes and walked away from him, going to check up on everyone.

Stupid boy, pulled me away just so I can deal with his shit.

You thought as you encounter Iida.

"Y/N there you are, have you seen Bakugou? We are trying to make sure we have the class together." Iida said, as you looked behind him to see the whole class.

"He's fine he went the opposite way I did." You said as you walked behind him.

He nodded his head and started talking to Momo, telling her all the information.

Still, I wonder how they got in.

You thought as you waited for further instructions.