Chapter 20

"Really?! That's so exciting! You guys look so good together!" Mina said as the biggest smile formed on her face.

You sighed in relief as she jumped with joy.

"Is there anything else I don't know?" Mina questioned as she looked at you.

You shook your head as she smiled and grabbed your hands, cupping them in hers.

"Go get him Y/N."

~~|~~

The rest of that night was a blur, but it was mainly Mina making up scenarios of you with Bakugou. Now you're sitting in the classroom, waiting for Aizawa to enter the room.

"Today is the Sports Festival, I hope you guys trained enough." A voice said from the back of the classroom, grabbing everyone's attention.

"I thought it was at the end of this week, it's only been two days!" Iida said as he stood up.

"I never said what day this week, now go get ready because it starts when school ends." Aizawa said as he left the room.

You sighed and got up, looking over at Mina.

She gave you a cheeky smile and pointed over to Bakugou. You looked at him to see him stretching, which looked really hot.

You covered your face as you felt blush forming across it, you quickly turned and ran out of the classroom, into the hallway.

"If I had your quirk I would've exploded his clothes off by now." A voice said, causing you to choke on air.

You turned your head to see Mina laughing while you tried to breathe.

"Is everything ok out here?" Sero questioned as he walked over to you.

"P-Perfectly f-fine." You stuttered as you took a deep breath.

"Well you guys should go change, school ends in a few minutes, and that's when the festival starts." Sero said as he started walking away.

"You heard the man, let's go!" Mina said as she dragged you to the locker room.

Within minutes you were standing in the middle of the arena waiting for directions from Midnight.

Bakugou already went up and said how he's 'going to win', the crowd didn't really like it though.

At least he was honest about it.

You thought as Midnight started explaining the rules to what the spinner landed on.

"Run around the school and get through obstacles, that easy!" Midnight explained with a smile.

There has to be a catch.

You thought as she counted down, releasing everyone to race.

You started off in a sprint to stay in front of the crowd, but once you got outside you saw giant robots, it looked like the ones from the entrance exam.

Fucking knew it.

You thought as you looked at everyone catching up.

"Y/N got herself in trouble! What will she do?" Present Mic yelled, but you just rolled your eyes.

You ran forward, sliding between their legs.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! THEY'RE GOING TO CRUSH YOU!" Bakugou yelled off in the distance.

You noticed a foot about to come down on you, but you exploded it's leg before it could.

You smiled at Bakugou as the robot fell, causing dust to fly over the other contestants as you ran forward.

"Y/N takes the lead, leaving everyone in the dust, literally!" Present Mic yelled again over the speaker.

That training really paid off because I'm not even blurred yet, thanks Aizawa.

You thought as you made your way over to tight ropes.

You sighed as you ripped off your outfit sleeve, using the fabric to zip line across.

"Y/N is still on a roll, flying through the levels!" Present Mic yelled as you looked over at the big screen to see yourself, all you did was smile and wave as you balanced yourself on the ground again and ran.

You came up to a minefield as you observed your surroundings, you looked to the sides to see there was none across the left side.

Who set this up.

You thought as you internally laughed, carefully running through the clear path, looking back afterwards.

You spotted Bakugou and Todoroki running into the field.

"ALREADY?! HOW?!" They shouted in sync.

"I'm just better than you guys." You said as you laughed and ran into the building.

"Y/N arrives first at the arena!" Present Mic yelled as the crowd cheered.

You took a second to breathe as Midoriya ran in second with Bakugou and Todoroki next.

Bakugou didn't look happy as he walked up to you and put you in a head lock.

"How did you and Deku beat me?!" Bakugou said angrily.

"Like I said, I'm just better than you and apparently Midoriya is too." You said as you laughed and wrapped your leg around him, flipping him over.

Now you were straddling him as he was on the ground.

"I win again." You said with a cheeky smile as the crowd cheered, causing you to look up.

Mina was running over to you as she started to laugh.

"What happened here?" She questioned as she got you off of Bakugou.

"He put me in a headlock." You stated as Bakugou stood up.

"You beat me!" Bakugou said angrily.

"Then beat me next time and we won't have this problem." You said as Midnight started speaking.

"Here's the places everyone came in!" Midnight said as she pointed to the board.

"That perfectly ties in with our next event. Take the other teams headband off to collect points. Points are ranked with the place you came in." Midnight said.

Just then you felt everyone stare at you as points popped up on the board.

"Example, last place is 5 points and first place is 10 million points!" Midnight exclaimed as you shrunk in your shirt.

Fuck.