Chapter 26

"Wake up dumbass." You heard as you slowly opened your eyes.

You saw Bakugou standing at the edge of your bed, brushing his teeth.

"I don't want to." You mumbled as you turned back around.

"I don't care what you want, I know what you're going to do." Bakugou said as you felt him grabbing your ankles, dragging you out of bed.

"Now, get changed we're leaving in a couple minutes." Bakugou said as he walked out of the room.

You stood up and rubbed your head as you walked over to your uniform.

Wait, it smells clean.. did his mom wash it for me?

You thought as you put it on and walked into the bathroom, brushing your teeth.

"Hurry up Y/N!" Bakugou yelled from down the hall.

"I'm coming!" You yelled back as you spat into the sink.

"No you're not!" Bakugou yelled.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed your bag, throwing it over your shoulder.

"Yes I am." You said as you walked out of the room.

"I hope you have a good day kids, by the way I washed your uniform Y/N, I hope that was ok." His mom said with a smile.

"It was perfectly fine, thank you!" You said as you walked out the door, following behind Bakugou.

"After school, you're free to go back to your house. The police got the guy out, but start remembering to lock your fucking door." Bakugou said as he slightly raised his voice at you.

"I will, I will." You said as you continued to walk with him.

~~|~~

"I wonder what Mr.Aizawa has planned for us today." Denki said as you turned towards Sero.

"Knowing him it's probably more hero training." Sero said.

"Hopefully I get to blow some shit up." Bakugou said with a grin.

"You won't be blowing up stuff today Bakugou." A voice said as they entered the room.

You turned around in your chair, facing towards the front of the classroom. Bakugou scoffed as Aizawa moved some hair out of his face.

"This Monday you guys will have a couple exams to take-" Aizawa started to say but got cut off at everyone's groans.

"No more tests." You complained.

"I don't think my brain can take this anymore." Denki said as he gripped his head.

"Let me finish!" Aizawa shouted as everyone quieted down.

"As I was saying, you guys will have a couple exams to take but after that, the people who pass will be going to a training camp to get some help by a couple other pro heroes." Aizawa explained.

"Which pro heroes?" Midoriya said as he quickly flipped a couple pages into his notebook.

"I can't say but if you fail, you will not be going." Aizawa said as you slouched in your seat.

"Make sure to catch me up on everything guys, I already know I'm going to fail." You said as you sighed.

"Maybe someone can help you study." Aizawa said before walking out of the room.

"MOMO! CAN YOU HELP ME STUDY?!" Denki yelled as he quickly ran over to her.

Soon Momo got crowded by a couple classmates, asking for her help.