Chapter 3

"Midoriya, your turn." The teacher said as he threw the ball to him.

This boy had ruffled green hair and freckles along his cheeks.

You saw him nervously walk up to throw the ball, when he threw it though it barely reached out infront of him.

You looked over to see the teacher with his hair up and a red gleam coming from his eyes.

He took his scarf and wrapped it around the boy, pulling the boy towards him.

You turned to look at Sero, to see he was just as confused.

"What's going on?" You whispered to him, enough to get his attention.

"I don't know, I think he's talking to him." He said as he whispered back to you.

You nodded your head as the teacher released the boy from his grip, having him throw the ball again.

You watched as he took a deep breath and threw the ball.

The ball made a big impact as it left his hand, after he turned around and made a fist.

You saw one of his fingers looked discolored and broken.

Did he really break his finger using his quirk?

You thought as you stood there frozen.

The boy soon walked back over to the group, you could tell he was in pain.

"Head to recovery girl Midoriya, then meet us in class." The teacher said, the boy nodded at him and walked away from the group.

You felt a object hit you, causing you quickly to grab it.

"You're up Y/N." The teacher said as you stood there.

"Sir I don't think I can." You said as you looked down, holding the ball.

You felt a tight force wrap around you, quickly bringing you towards a direction.

You saw the teacher holding you in his scarf, looking at you closely.

"Why is that." He said, you could tell he was a little angry but you didn't let it bother you.

"It only works whenever I'm mad, but even then I cant control it." You stated, soon he released you out of his grip.

"What's your quirk again?" He questioned, as you let out a sigh of relief.

"Lock explosion, I can lock on any living or non-living object and make it explode from my eyes." You said as he looked at you, you felt the whole class looking at you too.

"That's so cool! Does it shoot lasers from your eyes?" You heard a voice say as you turned around to see a girl. She had pink hair and little yellow things sticking out of it.

"No." You said as you laughed.

"Well then get mad. We will help you control it later on." The teacher said as he pointed for you to walk over to the throwing area.

You nodded and walked over, trying to get mad.

You took all of your anger built up from this morning and focused it towards the ball.

You threw the ball up, along with another object behind it.

You tried to focus on the object behind it, thinking of it making and big explosion to shoot the ball forward.

It worked, and it looked like the ball shot off into the distance, but ended up flying you back from the impact.

You landed against the wall and rubbed your head.

You saw everyone eyes on you as you waited for the teacher to say the score.

"You blew up the ball." He said as he walked over and picked up the pieces of it on the floor.

"I threw something behind it so it didn't explode though." You stated as you got up and walked over to him.

"Good thinking, but we will work on it." He said as he called for another person to walk over and throw another ball.

As you walked back to the group, you felt a pair of eyes following your figure.

You slightly turned to look at the person to see that blonde haired guy from early.

You ignored him as you walked over to Sero and Denki.

"That was so cool!" Denki said as he jumped up and down.

You let out a nervous laugh as you rubbed the back of your neck.

"Yeah, I blew up the ball so I think I'm going to be the one that gets expelled." You said as you looked down.

As class went on you saw everyone use their quirks, in amazing ways to get the ball out of vision. This one girl even made it float away, her score was infinity.

You lined up as the scores soon appeared on the board.

You looked for your name but soon found it in last place.

All this work.. for nothing.

You thought as you lowered your head.

"No one is getting expelled by the way." The teacher said as he started walking away.

"Then why did you say we were?!" A voice said, as you stood there frozen in relief.

"It was clearly to make sure you put everything into it." Another voice said as he walked in front of the class.

You didn't care about who was talking, you were just relieved that you were staying at the school.

Soon you snapped out of thought, because someone called your name.

"Y/N and Bakugou, meet me in the classroom, everyone else go to lunch." He said as the bell rang.

You saw him walking away, so you hurried to follow behind.

You looked around to see who Bakugou was, but soon figured out it was that blonde haired guy.

He had an annoyed look on his face as he walked behind the both of you.

That's who he is.. Bakugou.

You thought as you continued to make your way to the classroom.