Chapter 30

You woke up to a little amount of force hitting the side of your arm.

You looked over to see Mina's arm extended and laying on yours.

You tried not to laugh as you got up from your mat.

"Good morning Y/N." A voice said which caused you to look.

You saw Momo smiling at you while folding her clothes.

"Good morning Momo, why are you awake this early?" You asked as you grabbed your outfit out of your bag.

You started to change into your gym uniform as Momo put away her clothes.

"I figured they were going to wake us up but I guess not." Momo said as she crouched down to the rest of the girls, waking them up.

You finished putting on your gym uniform and put your other clothes away.

You walked over and turned on the room light, causing the girls to let out a groan.

"Time to wake up." You said as you yawned.

"You're evil for that." Mina groaned as she sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"I know." You said as you laughed and rested your hands behind your head.

"I think breakfast is ready downstairs, so why don't we go eat." Momo said as the girls started to change.

"Good idea, I'll race you guys!" You exclaimed as you ran out the room.

"NO FAIR!" Mina yelled as you heard her footsteps catching up to yours.

Mina soon jumped onto you, tackling you to the ground.

You started to laugh as she pinned you.

"I win." You stated as she looked up to see the kitchen.

"You only won because you got a head start." Mina said as she got off of you and helped you up.

"Head start my ass, I could've caught up to you." You said as the girls entered the room.

"Where are the boys?" A voice said as they walked up to you.

You turned to see Aizawa as he crossed his arms.

"I guess their still asleep." You said.

"I'll go get them up, go eat then head outside to train." Aizawa said as he walked off.

You shrugged it off and walked to the table with the group of girls, eating the breakfast that was laid out for you.

After breakfast you headed outside to see a field surrounded by rocks.

"This is a weird place to train." You said as you sat down, waiting for Aizawa to return.

"If we are going to be heroes we'll be working in different types of environments so maybe this is to help us." Momo said as you nodded.

"It's too early for this." You heard a deep voice say, which caused you to look.

You saw a member of the Wild, Wild Pussycats approaching you.

"While Aizawa is getting the boys he asked me to help you guys get started, so explain your quirks." He said as he stood beside you.

"Why do we need to explain our quirks?" Mina asked.

"So I can put you girls to the right training." He said with a smile.

Everyone started to explain their quirks as the last person came to you. The man already put the other girls to work as they explained their quirk.

"Mine is lock explosion, I can explode basically anything with my eye sight." You said as you stood up.

"Interesting, how many objects can you do at once and what's your reaction time." The man asked.

"I've only been training on doing one object at a time and my reaction time is normal." You said as he started walked away.

"Follow me." He said as you started to follow behind him.

He led you inside to another member of the Wild, Wild Pussycats.

"Pixie-Bob can you help this girl?" The man said as he walked up to a lady.

"Sure, what does she need help with?" Pixie-Bob said as she stood up.

"She needs to practice on multiple targets at once and her reaction time." The man said as Pixie-Bob walked over to you.

"What's your quirk?" She asked.

"Lock explosion, I can explode anything with my eye sight." You said as she nodded.

"Let Aizawa know I took Y/N to train her myself." Pixie-Bob said as she walked away, gesturing for you to follow.

She led you to an open area in the forest.

"I'm going to attack you and I want you to try your best to defend yourself, I also want you to use your quirk." Pixie-Bob said as she crossed her arms.

"I don't want to hurt you though." You said as she smiled at you.

"That's why you're going to be defeating these." She said as you watched dirt like creatures come up from the ground.

"Try to do more than one." Pixie-Bob said as the creatures headed towards you.

You tried to focus enough to explode both but only one exploded.

You went to explode the other one but quickly you got forced to the ground.

"Pay attention to your surroundings." Pixie-Bob said as you turned your head to see the creature on you.

I need to be aware of everything around me like she said.

You thought as you exploded the creatures leg and stood up, looking around.

You exploded the ones coming at you but you were soon forced to the ground again.

"How?! I was looking everywhere?!" You exclaimed as you exploded it again.

"You were looking everywhere around you, not above you." Pixie-Bob said with a laugh as you shook your head.

Concentrate Y/N.

You thought as you focused on the two creatures in front of you, exploding them both. Soon looking around you again.

You felt a gust of wind which caused you to look up.

You quickly exploded the creature that was falling from the sky as dirt went everywhere.

"Nice catch." Pixie-Bob said as more creatures headed towards you.

How many are there.

You thought as you continued at the pace you were going.

"Just a question but is there any disadvantages from your quirk?" Pixie-Bob asked as you were still focused on the creatures.

"My vision will get blurry after a while!" You yelled over the explosions as you personally defended yourself too.

"Interesting, looks like you're also building up vision strength, so keep going!" Pixie-Bob yelled back at you as she kept creating creatures for you to destroy.