Chapter 45

Classes were over after a long day, but you still couldn't get rid of the feeling. The overwhelming amount of energy carried on with you, not even a speck leaving your body. Now you were waiting for Midoriya to meet you in the front of the school, wondering when he would arrive.

"Y/N!" A voice called out, you turned to recognize it was Midioriya's as you sighed in relief.

"Midoriya! I don't know why but during class today I got this feeling of energy." You said as you started to walk to the nearest park with him.

"Did you do anything to create this energy?" He questioned as you shook your head, after your response he started to take out his notebook but you stopped him.

"How can I experience it? Didn't you say one time that you had this big feeling of energy?" You questioned as Midoriya nodded, moving his hand away from his bag.

"I did but are you sure that's a good idea? Isn't your vision damaged?" Midoriya started to question as you set your bag down on the grass.

"I don't care, I just want to experience this feeling because what if it leaves?" You questioned as he sighed and set down his bag too.

"Take a breath, it will all come out easily and leave you wanting more at the end." Midoriya said as you took off your jacket.

You followed his instructions and took a deep breath, relaxing your body while starting to feel the energy building up more.

"Now think about what she said in class, focus on what you want to use that energy for." Midoriya said as you focused the energy to your eyes, opening them afterwards.

You looked around as you focused on a trash can, thinking of it exploding but instead you watched a line of fire directly come from your eyes.

As the attack hit the trash can you watched a big ball of fire explode in the exact spot, leaving you and Midiorya in shock.

"How did you do that?!" Midioriya exclaimed as he quickly ran over to you.

"I don't know, it just happened!" You said as you looked over at the now destroyed trash can.

"Didn't you say you can lock onto objects and explode them by thought? I never knew that you could do a direct shot!" Midioriya said with a big smile.

"I didn't even know I could do that!" You exclaimed as you crossed your arms, thinking about what just happened.

"Does that mean this is a new move?" Midoriya said as he tilted his head, all you could do was nod at him.

How did that even happen, it was like I watched the whole thing happen in slow motion. If I did create this as a new move how could I get that energy to come back to me...

You thought as you watched Midoriya walk over to his bag and collect his notebook, starting to write stuff down.

"What are you going to call this move?" Midoriya said, which snapped you out of thought.

You tried to think of a name but you couldn't get the thought out of your head, 'What if the energy never comes back.'

"I'm blank, how about you think of a name." You said with a smile as Midoriya nodded at your statement.

"What about the name 'Ball of Flame' because after the explosion it created a big ball of flame which was really cool." Midoriya said as you nodded at him, watching him write down the name and put his book away.

"Did you feel anything while it happened?" Midoriya said as you shook your head a bit.

"It just felt like the energy I had was pulled from my body. It also stung my eyes but that might be because they're still healing." You said as Midoriya nodded at that statement.

"Maybe this move only works whenever you have that power built up for a while, that would cause a lot of trouble in a fight though.." Midoriya said as he started to mumble.

He isn't wrong, if this energy only comes whenever I have something built up then it would be hard to work with.. but it wouldn't be impossible..

You thought as you looked over at Midoriya, having an idea.

"I want to try again." You said which snapped Midoriya back to reality.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? You said it stung last time so maybe you should wait until you're healed." Midoriya said as you sighed, nodded at him.

Even though I want to try again, he's right. I should wait until I'm healed to try again.

You thought while looking around, before looking back at him.

"Let's train then with no quirks involved, I'll beat you back to the dorms!" You said with a smile before grabbing your backpack and starting to sprint down the street.

You could hear Midoriya yelling in the distance while catching up to you, causing you to laugh.

My vision will be healed in no time, I just have to keep training physically. I do wonder if this energy will come back.. maybe I should tell Aizawa about this so he can help me. Yet again he would get mad about me using my quirk while I'm not supposed to. I'll tell him later on, but for now I should focus on containing the energy until I'm healed..