A Terrible ATV Accident

River POV
Whoo hoo! This G is taking Drivers Ed! I'm really loving this class...despite long-teachings about the road. At least I'm learning about many stuff.
The best part; Kelly's in the class online with me, CJ, Jack and Leila. My parents's relationship are working out slowly and she moved in with Michael and Maximus. Me and Raelynn grew an immediate relationship with them. They are literally the brothers I could ask for. Sometimes mornings with them can be really...🙄

Earlier.

"Get out! I need to do my hair!" Meadow yelled, banging the bathroom door. "I need to shower!" Raelynn complained. I walked out of my room enough to witness this disaster. We heard Maximus chuckle. "You're ridiculous!" He joked. Michael's giggles were heard. Meadow rolled her eyes. "That's it. I'm getting a hammer." She growled. Raelynn scoffed. "I rather use pepper spray. Who knows if they didn't shower?" She said disgustedly. My mind blacked out hearing that sentence. On cue, Mom walked out from their room. She was confused and shocked. "What's going on?! Get dressed! School, remember?" She said. I crossed my arms. "The twins aren't leaving the bathroom." I told her. She growled, pulling out her phone. We shared confusion until we heard Michael's voice. "Hello?" He said. "Boys, open that door and get out." She growled. He hung up and opened it. The twins hurried off downstairs out of fear. We chuckled as the girls went inside. Mom noticed my PJs and hummed in response. "Shouldn't you be dressed?" She asked. My brain clicked. Drivers Ed session was today so I'll be studying only. "Just a little drivers Ed session today. CJ's coming over to study with me." I said. She nodded in understanding and smiled. "My babygirl learning to drive! So proud!" She squealed. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Is anyone coming down for breakfast?" Dad's voice echoed throughout the house. I laughed and raced downstairs. Mom followed behind. The twins were eating their plates. He breathed a breath of relief. "Thank God!" He whispered. I made my plate and began munching. Maximus raised an eyebrow. "River, you need to be dressed." He recalled. Michael rolled his eyes. "She's homeschooled genius." He sassed. Giggles escaped my mouth. He fake pouted. "Lucky." He mumbled. My phone buzzed. I read messages from Kelly.

Kells💞😘: good morning Cutie!!😚

Kells💞😘: excited for driving? Lol

Kells💞😘: can't wait to drive with u everywhere🥰

My cheeks burned red. Mom and Dad was busy chatting about work while the twins joke around.
I smirked.

River🌊: if anything to keep u smiling at me❤️

Kells💞😘: aww, River! Love u!🤗

River🌊: love u more babygirl, see u in Drivers Ed😉

"Ahem!" A voice called. I looked up to see Michael smirking. I groaned and shoved my phone in my pocket. "Yes Mike?" I said. He smiled. "Are you texting a certain someone?" He teased. I almost spoke until the girls arrived dressed, hair styled and wore makeup. Mom giggled. "Looks like everyone's ready, let's go." She said, motioning him and Jason. Dad snapped his fingers in remembrance. "Crap! I have to go over rehearsals with Vin and Tyrese. I can't leave River alone." He said. I scoffed, smiling. "That's ok! You can drop me off at CJ's!" I told him. He returned the gesture. "Good!" He said. My siblings said goodbye as Mom took them to school. I raced upstairs and got dressed. My hair was freshly conditioned. I packed my laptop and phone. I came downstairs to see Dad holding his car keys. "Someday, I'll give you these...if there's no fire or explosion." He joked but in a serious tone. I playfully rolled my eyes and we left the house. Mom's car was nowhere in sight. We got in Dad's and drove off.

He dropped me off at CJ's house and promised to pick me up later. Mr. Rain closed the door behind me. "CJ's upstairs, hon." He told me. I thanked him and went upstairs. She had headphones, nodding her head to a song. I tapped her shoulder. She turned, smiling widely at my appearance. "RIVA!" She playfully screamed. I laughed and high five her. "Sup C!" I said. CJ shrugged. "Nothing much. Just hella excited to drive!" She said, cheering at the last part. I nodded in agreement. "I know. Especially cruising through Cali with Kelly beside me." I said dreamily. She smiled sheepishly. "Yikes! Someone needs the love doctor!" She said. I looked at her confusedly. What does she mean? "What?" I asked and settled my laptop on her bed. "No offense but I seen you play Mario Kart. It took three hits until Mario blew up." She slightly joked. I rolled my eyes. "A car game isn't real driving. Let's see if you remember not to crash into people and monsters." I teased. CJ crossed her arms. "Is that a challenge?" She asked, smirking. I fake chuckled. "I don't know, is it?" I said sarcastically. She hummed in response. "I got something better." She said.