Pool Parties & Movie Nights

River POV
Morning risen as I slept in Kelly's grasp. She smiled sleepily and snuggled in mine. I yawned, stretching my left arm. Clear sunlight shone through the window. I looked at Kelly and smiled a bit. She is so beautiful when she sleeps. Like Aurora under Maleficent's spindle spell. She stirred awake as I carefully melt out of her grasp. She smiled at me. "Good morning." She whispered. I returned the gesture. "Good morning, Aurora." I whispered. Her cheeks burned red. I rolled out of bed and stretched. She did the same, yawning. I rubbed my arms softly. "It feels very warm today." I said. Kelly nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I feel very hot now." She said. I scoffed. "Yeah you do." I muttered. She playfully punched my arm. My phone buzzed. I checked and found it's 60 degrees warm. Kelly read the news. "Wow! It's 60 degrees?" She said. I nodded, smiling. "This is great! We can have loads of fun outside!" I said. She giggled. "River, we have school today." She said. My brain clicked. "You can do school here with me. My sisters are already there and my dad...uh oh- I was cut off by his voice. "RIVER! COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!" He called. We shared nervousness and complete shock. Dad might kill me if he sees Kelly. "What are we gonna do?!" I whispered/yelled. She fanned herself and sighed. "One, how is your dad here? I thought he was filming? Second, what are we gonna do?!" She complained. I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure I could explain. We just happened to crash here." I said. "I'm so hot in this shirt." She whined. I smiled and opened my gore. I handed her a short-sleeved tank top. She smiled sweetly. "Thank you." She said. I laughed and we walked downstairs. Dad was in the kitchen making pancakes and eggs. We awkwardly came in. He smiled. "Hey, good morning Kelly." He said. She smiled shyly. "Hi Mr. Walker." She said. I chuckled nervously. "Dad, me and Kelly crashed here last night and woke up in time for school." I said. He shrugged. "Ok, eat some breakfast first." He told me. We breathed a breath of relief. We made our plates and sat on the dinner table. I sighed happily. Kelly chuckled quietly. "We're clear." She whispered. I nodded in agreement. "If it was a boy, he'd send me to boarding school." I joked. We chuckled. Dad smirked. "How did you guys met?" He asked. I covered my face in embarrassment. Kelly madly blushed. "Dad." I said. He chuckled. "Cmon, I think you two are adorable." He said. I face-palmed. She giggled. "We met in an online class and talked." She told him. I uncovered my face. "Why babe?" I whispered. She shrugged and laughed. We finished eating. "Alright, let's do school." I said. He nodded. We got up and went upstairs to my room.

Me and Kelly worked on homework together. It wasn't exactly much to do. I watched as she write her assignment for music class. It's to make her own piano song. My eyes stared in admiration. I crossed my arms and smiled. "Watcha writing?" I asked. She looked up and smirked. "A song." She teased. I playfully rolled my eyes. "I see that. What song is it?" I said. I scooted next to her. Kelly shown me her notebook. It's titled Dream About Me. I smirked. "I like that title. Dreaming about you." I muttered. She playfully rolled her eyes. "It's my first song! Can you help me?" She asked. I nodded and pulled out my guitar from under my bed. I sighed happily. "Will you sing it to me? Before we start?" I asked. She caressed her hair and cleared her throat. "Sugar and spice and everything nice was what I thought I need. Now I'm changing my mind and I'm starting to find how it's supposed to be. I don't understand, oh why can't you see? That when you're dreaming, you're supposed to dream about me." She sung. Her voice was magically beautiful. My eyes widened. "It sounds amazing!" I said. She giggled. "Thanks!" She said. I raised an eyebrow. "Is there anything else Kelly Kapowski can do?" I asked. She smiled and got off the bed. "Is there any Pom Poms I can borrow?" She asked. Pom Poms? Is she also a cheerleader? My girlfriend's a cute cheerleader, awesome. "Raelynnhave some in her room." I said. I motioned her to wait as I grabbed pink-white Pom Poms. She used to be a cheerleader in middle school. I came back and handed her them. Kelly chuckled. "Ok, here I go!" She said. She began her cheer routine. "R-I-V-E-R! Gooo River!" She cheered, cartwheeling across the room. I laughed and clapped. "Adorable!" I said. She chuckled, getting up. She fanned herself. "So warm today. I wish it was a little cold though." She said. I nodded. "Let's finish the lesson." I said. We continued working on the music assignment.