Four Teens & a Wizard

(River's wand up top)

Apparently, his wardrobe changed. He wore a dark blue dress robe decorated with gold stars all over and wore the same shaped hat with white different shapes. And it took us long enough? Was he just waiting for our arrival? The quill flew back to his desktop and Drell embraced his arms. "Welcome!" He joked but in a serious tone. CJ chuckled, hugging him. He hugged back. We shared knowing glances. This was too good to be true. Drell is for real a wizard. They parted. He smirked. "You solved the riddle." He said, referring to his ink-written letter. Leila smiled sweetly. "Never had a doubt." She said. Jack nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Maybe you do got magic in your family." He said. CJ sighed happily. "Only thing I'm missing is- Drell cut her off. "Your magic but it never really left. All you need to do is learn how to express it and control it. Controlling means being taught a few lessons. Now there's so much we can do today or tomorrow." He continued. Alright, let's cut the reunion. I cleared my throat. "HEY!" I yelled. Everyone diverted their attention to me. "This reunion is all sweet and beautiful but we got questions don't we? Like what do you mean there's much we can do today or tomorrow? Cause I don't think we planned a magical road trip to England Mr. Drell! Totally wasn't on my agenda." I complained. Drell laughed and crossed his arms. "Oh, you did. All your bags are already sitting in my living room." He told me. Our eyes widened. Did I hear correctly? "They are?" Leila asked in a shocking tone. Jack smiled widely. "We're actually spending our spring break in the wizarding world?!" He beamed. Drell nodded. He cheered excitingly. We stared at him amused. "And you thought this was 'nerdy.'" CJ added, using air quotes. Jack scoffed. "Please. I just want adventure." He defended. I sighed. "I love adventure too. Just didn't expect it to begin with Harry Potter world." I said, muttering the last part. Leila nudged my shoulder. I rolled my eyes. Drell smirked teasingly. "River, soon enough you will love this world and might not want to leave. A lot of things have changed since the second Wizarding war." He said. CJ smiled sadly. "We're aware. Especially loved ones who passed on. Including Remus, Tonks, Fred." She told him. He looked at us in shock. "Blimey! You knew about this world before I came. Hogwarts is still the same with new and old students. You might get to meet their children." He finished. We shared confusion. "Children?" Leila asked. He chuckled and nodded. I fake smiled while flunking myself on an armchair. "No offense. I love children...sometimes but if we get on a wrong turn, they might meet Freddy Krueger on Halloween." I sassed. Leila bursted into quiet laughter. Jack smiled sheepishly. "It's true. There was this eight year old who ran off cause he thought she looked like Harley Quinn." He agreed. "Jeez." CJ blurted. Drell huffed annoyedly. "They're not younger as you think. They're pretty much the same age and a year older. Besides they are Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione's children." He said. We nodded...till we whipped our heads at him in shock. "CHILDREN?!" We asked in unison. He laughed uncontrollably. "You all didn't really think they'd still be younger like you? After all these years?" He giggled. I growled and pointed to myself. "I never thought anything. Not even about their ages. What does it matter if they have a few kids-wait! Is Ginny Harry's wife?" I asked. He took deep breaths. "Yes." He breathed. My jaw dropped. "Oops." I blurted. CJ covered her mouth in quiet laughter. Jack giggled. "Don't let their kids hear you." He joked. Leila sighed and smiled. "Guys, leave this alone. It's not important. Let's get to know their kids." She said softly. Drell returned the gesture and a small picture frame floated mid-air and touchdown the desk. "Who are they?" I asked. There was three boys and one girl. He smiled. "They are the Potters. This was taken in James's fifth year. He's their eldest son, the second is Albus and the last is little Lily." He said. Hm. I couldn't help but notice the tall boy with blue hair. It looks cool! "What about him?" Jack asked. CJ smiled. "He must be Teddy. Remus and Tonks's son, Harry's godson. He's a metamorphous like her. He can change hair colors, morph into animals, people and be invisible." She answered. I laughed. "Ha! This one I wanna meet! He got cool blue hair and can morph into anything." I said. CJ chuckled. "Sure! But be careful. He must be in love with Victoire, Ron's brother Bill and his wife Fleur's daughter." She continued. The knowledge she knew was drawing shocks from everyone. "And she's also a Veela. Their second daughter Dominique screams Weasley. Their son Louis is quite the mixture except he isn't a Veela." She finished. Jack huffed. "TMI." He said. Leila scoffed. "You said it." She mumbled. I shrugged. "Not surprised." I said. Drell cleared his throat. "As for Ron and Hermione's..." He trailed off. Another picture frame floated from inside a gore and landed beside the first one. One of Drell with a boy and a girl with red hair. I almost forgot the Weasleys were a red head family. "Their first daughter Rose, sixteen like Albus. Next is Hugo who's fifteen like Lily. I met these two in Hugo's third year." He introduced. What's peculiar was watching these pictures move themselves. Jack watched mesmerizingly. CJ smiled. "Are we staying at your house?" She asked. He scoffed. "Of course! Why else your belongings are there? Let's go, we can talk a walk around Diagon Alley. Maybe get some butterbeer." He said. Me and CJ looked at each other then back at him. "Yes!" We cheered, smiling. Drell put his arms out. "You all better hang on tight. Getting you there is a quick stop." He told us. CJ cheered excitingly. "I know what this is!" She beamed. I chuckled. We held onto his arms dearly as crackling sounds were heard.