An Ultimate Faceoff Part 2

A moment of silence was present. James carried Lily in his arms. She still hadn't woke up. Yet they're all trying to understand what just happened. Honestly, me too. But whatever happened was entirely amazing! CJ inhaled a deep breath calmly. "River, how...what...?" She trailed off. I playfully rolled my eyes. "I'll explain later. Right now Lily needs help." I told her. She nodded then turned to Rochelle who sat up coughing up some water. Albus low-key growled. "McGonagall knows what happened. She'll deal with her. Anyways, that was bloody amazing!" He said, smiling at the last part. I looked down and chuckled. "Same here! I don't know what happened but I'm thankful I wasn't turning into- James cut me off. "Hello?! Injured friend and little sister here!" He said annoyedly. CJ snickered. "Yeah, let's go." She agreed. We beelined our way back to the common room and left Gargoyle to be handled by McGonagall.

We were at a hospital called St. Mungos. One for wizards and witches. Most of everyone returned to school decidedly since this privately involved Lily and her family. Me and Ceej sat in the waiting room with James and Albus till...the doors opened, revealing a man around his 40s with a half identical complexion of James and Albus wore glasses. Another was a lady around the same age with the same red-flaming hair like Lily, brown eyes like James and naturally beautiful. Our eyes widened. Oh shit. CJ began taking deep breaths while smiling happily. Albus couldn't help but chuckle. They saw them and breathed a breath of relief. Their mother hugged them both. "Thank Merlin you two are alright!" She said. And Ceej's fangirl speech in 3, 2, 1. She got up and waved. "Hi! Mr. and Mrs. Potter! I'm CJ! This is River, we're their friends! And I'm actually Drell Spellman's niece." She introduced. Ginny giggled. "Hi! You can call us Harry and Ginny. Are you sixth years or..." She trailed off. Harry was slightly confused at me. Guess my soaking wet clothes and hair is why. "Fifth years. We're in Gryffindor but the same age as Lily. It's really great to meet you! I have so much to say! We know so much about you in the muggle—I cut her off. "Ceej! Ceej! Chill out. Let them breathe." I said, almost chuckling. They chuckled heartily and confusion toward my wet-damped self returned. "Why are you wet?" Harry asked. We looked at each other then back at him. "A long story." We said awkwardly. He slowly nodded in understanding. CJ was still mesmerized seeing Harry as a grown adult. I was kinda used to the teenage him. Hm, wonder how the rest of them look after all these years. "Where's Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron?" Albus asked. "They're on their way. Where's everybody else?" Ginny told him. James sighed. "At Hogwarts. Molly's handling Lily's attacker with McGonagall and Professor Longbottom." He told her. A small snicker slipped out my lips. Jeez, it's awful that name make me laugh. CJ slightly kicked my ankle. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Anyways, I hope she's taken care of. Hope Lily's alright." She added. They smiled softly. I scoffed and raised an eyebrow. "You hope? I'm the one who found her and handled that Gargoyle." I sassed. Harry looked at me in shock. "You found her?" He asked. Oops. Shouldn't bragged. Maybe I'll just be quiet and wait. I almost spoke till CJ caught on. She smiled widely. "Yes! She fought her attacker and saved her! Right River?" She beamed. I rolled my eyes while smiling. "Ceej, not trying to brag. All I was doing is saving her. Besides the foul snake had it coming." I said. James laughed. "You lot are super brave!" He said. Albus nodded in agreement. "Yeah. The Sorting Hat didn't hesitate." He said. Ginny smiled gratefully. "I'm bloody thankful Lily has friends like you." She told us. I smiled a little. The doctor arrived holding his clipboard. Thank Lord! "Family of Lily Potter?" He called. We got off the chairs and walked up to him. "How is she?" Harry asked. He smiled. "She's perfectly fine. She recovered from unconsciousness and her bruises are stitched up but she'll need to take two days off to rest. You're all allowed to see her." He explained. We breathed a breath of relief. Maybe it's better if they go see her. I'll stay with Ceej. I cleared my throat. "If it's ok with you, I'll stay right here." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me confusedly. "Why?" She whispered. James smiled. "I'll send a message to everyone!" He beamed, waving his wand. "Excuse me." CJ told them. Albus nodded as we found an empty corner behind the receptionist's desk. "What's up with you?" She asked. I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Look what happened today is a long story—she cut me off. She scoffed. "More than long! How come you didn't tell me about your powers?! When did this happen? How come you never told me?!" She whispered/yelled. I fake smiled and scoffed. "How come you never told me you're a witch?" I mocked. CJ playfully rolled her eyes. "Cmon River. Tell me." She said in a serious tone. Might as well after practically shooting water blasts out my hands. I inhaled a deep breath. "This'll sound odd but watch this." I told her. She watched confusedly when I held her hand out. An ice cube instantly fell from my finger onto her hand. Her jaw dropped shockingly. "How?! What the- how?! What is going on?!" She whispered/yelled. I shrugged. "Beats me. When I went to the bathroom after Lucy, this happened." I said.

She gasped happily and smiled

She gasped happily and smiled. "O.M.G! River! Do you know what this means?" She beamed. I nodded in disagreement. "If you're about to tell me I'm some witch, I'll make a tsunami out of you." I said annoyedly. CJ nodded her head no. "What I seen isn't how a witch rolls. You could be a metamorphous like Teddy or a magical superhero for the first time ever. Besides, I can do wandless magic." She said, smirking. I returned the gesture. "Prove it." I quickly said. She took a deep breath as yellow wallflower petals appeared from the ceiling and fell like pieces of snow. My jaw dropped. Damn, wow! I smiled. "That is freaking cool!" I said. She chuckled. "I know! Albus has been teaching me to practice." She told me. Albus this, Albus that. This girl is whipped. My mind snapped back to Lily though. I'd rather see if she's alright after finding her passed out. "You know? Stay here. I'll go see Lily." I said decidedly. She raised an eyebrow knowingly. "Let me guess...you won't tell her what happened?" She guessed. I fake smiled. "I'm sure she knows and we'll discuss my powers later on. Please." I growled through gritted teeth. She sighed deeply. "Fine. How about with Drell? Maybe he can help." She suggested. I waved her off and walked away. CJ snickered. "She's so whipped." She said.