My Whole New CJ

Third person POV
"No! No! No!" Meadow growled, rushing to the bathroom. Nia huffed. "Meadow, all you need to do is watch your brothers until Paul and I get back." She repeated. Meadow applied makeup. "I have plans today. Can't Michael do it? He's obviously responsible and mature." She told her. Nia scoffed, crossing her arms. "And you aren't? Babysitting them means you could have all the freedom if you prove you can handle them without any havoc." She said. Meadow rubbed her hair and almost spoke until loud arguing voices were heard. "Stay out of my stuff!" Michael yelled. "Shut up cry baby!" Maximus shouted. "You both are crybabies! Men are crybabies!" River shouted annoyedly. Nia raised an eyebrow. "Still, you're their big sister and you'll need to get to know your brothers. River is pretty much occupied. She's going over to CJ's house and be back around 3. I just pray none of them gets into the back of her parents's car." She said, sighing nervously. She chuckled. "River is really brave." She muttered. Nia nodded in agreement. "Always been." She mumbled. Speaking of River, she walked from her room casually dressed. "I'm ready Mom. You can drop me off." She said. Meadow sighed. "So I'll pick you up at 3?" She asked. She quickly nodded. Nia smiled and patted her shoulder. "Alright. Be good, love you both. Promise me no more taking Mr. Rain's car until you actually get a license." She said. River laughed. "No promises." She joked. She kissed her cheek and waved at Meadow as she walked downstairs. "Bye boys! Love you!" They heard her voice. "Love you too! Bye!" They said in unison. River crossed her arms, leaning against the doorframe. "All I got to say to you is good luck with the ninja turtles." She joked. Meadow finished applying lipstick and huffed. "Thanks River." She said sarcastically. She laughed hysterically until being cut off by Nia. "River! Let's go!" She called. River waved and happily skipped downstairs which made Meadow stare annoyingly.

River POV
After Mom dropped me off, Mr. Rain let me inside their house. CJ must be relieved to no longer be grounded for almost crashing his car. It reminded me of Kelly. How scared I was when she got hurt. Driving is no joke. Just ask my Dad Paul Walker. "CJ! River's here!" He shouted. "Thanks Dad!" She shouted back. I went upstairs to her bedroom where she was sitting on her bed scrolling on her laptop. I smiled. "What's up?" I asked. She looked up and smirked. "Checking out these Harry Potter wallpapers! I'm more Gryffindor so I'm looking at Gryffindor ones for my background!" She told me. Unlike myself, CJ is a proud Harry Potter geek. We seen the whole series and she loves all the characters. Last Christmas she got Gryffindor merch. Shoes, shirt, a Harry Potter wand. I'm guessing on her birthday she'll want a trip to DisneyWorld where Harry Potter universe is there. I'm not into Twilight either because it is romantically dramatic...except Jacob's shirtless cameos. She smiled widely. "Bam! Found one! It's perfect! Look!" She beamed, showing the screen.

 "Bam! Found one! It's perfect! Look!" She beamed, showing the screen

I smiled toward those drinks. They're called Butterbeers. Man I wonder how those taste. "Imagine if we drink Butterbeers?" I asked. She nodded. "I know. That stuff's delicious. A friend of mine online said it'll probably taste like root beer float or ice cream drink." She said. My eyes diverted to the red-haired girl wearing a Gryffindor sweater. Damn, she is pretty. CJ gasped shockingly. "Oh. My. Potter!" She blurted. I shushed her with my finger and closed the door. She was confused. "Why close the door?" She asked. I fake smiled. "I'm protecting everyone's ears from your voice." I said sarcastically. CJ scoffed. "I only shouted because you were staring at Ms. Ginny Weasley!" She said, smiling. I playfully rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "I wasn't staring! It's not my fault she is pretty!" I disagreed. She nodded in understanding. In a few seconds, we bursted into laughter. I held my stomach from laughing a little hard and sat on the bed. CJ whistled and smirked.
"River Walker staring at Ginny Weasley! She said in a recent interview, she is really pretty!" She said, sounding like a TV anchor. I crossed my legs and shrugged. "I admit. She is beautiful. I'm still into my blue eyed Kelly." I said. CJ laughed. "Trust me! If we went to Hogwarts, you and Ginny would be an item! Trust me!" She giggled. I face-palmed my forehead and chuckled. "Seriously?" I said. She nodded while scrolling on her laptop. "Here is my poster for you." She said. Poster? What poster? I didn't ask for a poster. She shown me the screen and sudden butterflies flew around my stomach.

My cheeks burned red

My cheeks burned red. CJ laughed more and made a heart sign. "Love is for the only one I see!" She playfully sung. I threw her pillow at her which made us laugh more. "Just stop or I'll tease about your little crush." I joked but in a serious tone. She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I don't have a crush." She said. "Somebody once said I'm gonna marry Ron Weasley because he's a red hottie!" I teased. CJ fake gasped, covering her mouth. "How dare you! We talked about this!" She whispered/yelled through gritted teeth. I smirked. "Have you ever had a crush on anyone? No one special?" I asked. She uncovered her mouth and flunked herself on the bed. I flunked myself beside her. She sighed. "Nope. For me...dating isn't too exciting like all our female peers think. I'm not into the whole 'I got a crush!' or 'my prince will come!' crap. I rather dig someone who isn't too gentleman-ish. He isn't afraid or intimidated by girls like us who wear converse, play video games or watch action movies. Nor am I glitzy glossy." She told me. That is really true. CJ is a proud tomboy like myself. She doesn't need to change for any guy to date her. Hm, doesn't need to change. My brain clicked. This is genius! I smiled and got off the bed. "That's it!" I said. She looked at me confusedly. "What's it? What is it?" She asked. Hopefully she won't kill me for this. I inhaled a deep breath and smiled. "Ok. Don't kill me but you'll love me for it. You're right. You should be yourself but it doesn't mean you can't upgrade your...appearance." I said, smirking at the last part. CJ laughed. "Appearance? What do you mean- I cut her off by smiling deviously. Her eyes widened as she hopped off the bed. "Oh no! Oh no! Are you crazy?! No way! It's not my thing!" She complained. I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Relax! You won't be wearing heels or some pink pastel outfit! It's just your complexion and hair that needs work. Just upgrading your look. You should look like a cute fifteen year old with sneakers, not a fifteen year old with bushy eyebrows." I said. She stared at me in shock. Oops. I smiled nervously and shrugged. "Nice bushy eyebrows." I corrected. CJ groaned while crossing her arms. "Do I really have a choice?" She said in a dark gloomily voice. I nodded my head no and pulled her desk chair to the bathroom. She followed behind and sat in front of the mirror. I smiled. "Ok, first we'll start with the hair then move to makeup. Get ready girlie!" I joked. She fake smiled. "Don't push it." She said through gritted teeth. I laughed. This is gonna be good.

*****A hour later*****

"All done! A masterpiece! Get ready, CJ!" I cheered, my hands covering her face carefully. She shrugged. "As I'll ever be. Just one question." She said. "Yeah?" I said. "Am I wearing headbands or my lips are too pink?" She asked annoyedly. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Nope." I said. CJ inhaled a deep breath as I uncovered her face which shown her reflection in the mirror. Her jaw dropped shockingly. I smiled widely.

She gulped a bit

She gulped a bit. "Wow! Just...wow!" She said impressively. I placed my hands on her shoulders and smiled. "You look absolute- she cut me off. "Good. More than good. Not too much." She finished. I sighed happily. "I'm glad you feel that way. Jack and Lily would not be believe this nor Kelly. Care for a picture?" I said. CJ nodded and pointed at me sharply. "Don't. Post." She said firmly. I nodded and pulled out my phone. She smiled as I snapped the picture and saved it in my gallery. "Talk about upgrading." She muttered. I nodded in agreement. "Got any more?" I asked. "Any more what?" She asked. I smirked, shushing her with my finger. "Pictures of Ginny." I whispered. CJ laughed and went on her phone. "Kelly's gonna kill you." She said. "True." I agreed.