The Sorting Ceremony

During our walk, CJ was using her textbook and going over spells. The worst part is Drell making us practice them repeatedly. If only I'd do a spell to make her quack like a chicken. Drell smiled. "Now I already sent a message to Professor McGonagall about your temporary stay. She promised your first Sorting ceremony will start at 5pm. As for temporary stay, you're all welcomed to come back for Fall term anytime." He told us. "Oh goodie." I said sarcastically. CJ rolled her eyes. "Someone give me earbuds so I won't hear your complaints. Thanks Uncle Drell by the way." She said, smiling at the last part. Leila returned the gesture. "Really?! Yay! I hope I'll get sorted into Ravenclaw!" She beamed. Jack scoffed. "And what house I'll get sorted into?" He asked. CJ chuckled. "The Sorting Hat will take your choice. Either Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Don't worry J." She said. I laughed. "Damn you're really making a prologue." I joked. He bursted into chuckling. Lily playfully smacked my arm. CJ smirked. "Say anything you want but I'm having loads of fun today and when we'll do the ceremony." She said calmly. Drell huffed rather irritatingly. "Teenagers." He mumbled. Leila shrugged. "So, are we heading to your house?" She asked. I pulled out my wand and stared at it's blue features. If I'm being truthful this look actually cool. All those other wands are badly brown or black. Drell pulled his wand out and nodded his head no. "No time. Once you're sorted into your houses, your bags will be on your dorm beds." He said before waving his wand two times. Our textbooks and backpacks disappeared. CJ looked around confusedly. "Where did you put them?" She asked. He smirked deviously. "Once you're sorted into your houses, they'll be on your dorm beds with your belongings." He told her. I crossed my arms and nodded. "What's with the smirk?" I asked. He snickered. "Nothing! I'm just really pumped to know what house you all will get." He said while covering his mouth. The snickers weren't hard to hear. Leila and Jack shared nervous glances. CJ was still excited. All I did was roll my eyes and kept wishing this would be a dream. Drell put his arms out while smirking. "Now, no time to waste. It's now 3pm. Let's check in to my house before I take you to the castle at 4pm." He said. We held onto his arms and heard crackling sounds.

The second time I apparated wasn't so bad. Have to admit, it's like time-traveling. We appeared behind the front doors of Drell's house. Our eyes widened. CJ's jaw dropped. "Blimey." She muttered in my ear. I looked at her annoyedly. "Ceej, for the last time, try talking like you're an American witch which you are." I whispered in her ear. Jack smiled. "What did she-CJ cut him off. "Nothing!" She quickly said. Leila rolled her eyes as we studied the view of Drell's huge home. He smiled widely. "May if I give you a special tour? Here's the living room." He said. We followed him to the living room. Our jaws dropped. "You're living like a magic King!" I blurted. He laughed. "I get that a lot!" He bragged.

His living room

I really like the warm-cozy decor

I really like the warm-cozy decor. It isn't too flashy or too luxurious. That's what I'd like my house to be especially close to the ocean. Like a cozy beach house perhaps. Our bags were on the couch though. Leila smiled. "This place is so beautiful!" She squealed. Jack smirked. "Don't get emotional Lei." He joked. Drell motioned CJ to get off the couch. "Let me show you the kitchen and dining room." He said. The aroma smell of cinnamon mixed with pumpkin spice filled the air. Mm! She followed behind when our attention diverted to his cozy kitchen. I looked down and smiled. "Tell me, why is your house so...so..." CJ trailed off. "Fall-oriented?" Jack guessed correctly. Drell pretended to bite his head harshly. He backed away in sudden fear. "Anyways, it's always been that way. I always want a warm-cozy house with nothing too flashy or too perfect. Sometimes it's tempting. It also helps your mentality and brings your stress down...by having good hot chocolate with a fireplace. And it's in the middle of a grass field. Nature's beauty." He explained. I smiled proudly. "Got that right!" I agreed. CJ smirked knowingly. Drell chuckled.