Beach Birthday

Kelly POV

Today's my birthday! I'm so freaking excited! My little sister, Nikki walked in my room. She popped confetti from a popper. "Happy birthday, Kelly!" She said, smiling. I chuckled and rolled out of bed. River haven't met her but she will at the party. "Thanks sis." I said. "Mom wants you to begin your birthday list so get up!" She said. I nodded and Nikki walked out. I did my morning routine and took a shower. I raided through my closet and found an outfit. A blue shirt with black polka dots and black shorts. I smiled and straightened my long hair. I slipped my phone into my pocket. I came downstairs to the kitchen. My younger brother Kyle hugged me and my baby brother Kenny was in his stroller. "Happy birthday!" He said. I smiled. "Thank you!" I said. I kissed Kenny's cheek. "Are you ready?" Mom asked. I nodded and ate from my breakfast plate. I pulled out my phone to go through my birthday list.

1: shop at Forever21 and VS

2: eat pizza with River

3: getting my birthday outfit

4: horseback riding

5: 15th party in Malibu!

I smiled excitingly for shopping at Victoria's Secret. I'm finally fifteen and I could grab teenage bras. Mom smiled. "All set?" She asked. I nodded and finished eating. "First role in business is shop at Forever21 and VS!" I said. Kyle raised an eyebrow. "What's VS?" He asked. Nikki hid a chuckle. Dad patted his shoulder. "Nothing men related." He said. I rolled my eyes and got off the chair. Mom grabbed her keys. Nikki drank her drink and wrapped her handbag around her shoulder. "Let's go! Help with the decorations?" Mom asked. Dad nodded and told Kyle to get dressed. I quickly whipped at her. "Is everything ok?" I asked. She responded with a mhmm. I smiled and got in the front seat. Nikki climbed in the back. Mom drove off as I turned on my Apple playlist and listened to music. I played Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez. We finally pulled up to the mall. We got out of the car and found Forever21 store. I smiled and cheered. Mom chuckled. Nikki pouted. "I want clothes." She said. I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed. Mom rubbed her hair. "Let's go grab a yogurt! Kelly, you have your cards k?" She said. I nodded and made a beeline to the store. I went into the bra section and look through them. I smiled and bought three cute bras. One of them's bright red. I left the store, heading for Forever21. My phone buzzed. A few texts from River.

River🌊: miss u Kellbelle😍😍😍

River🌊: happy b-day cutie🤗

River🌊: I love u too much lol

My cheeks burned red. I texted her back.

Kells💞😘: Stop!🥰

Kells💞😘: I love u more🥰

I continued to go through cartons of outfits. These are way cute! Wait, they're not. I walked to another carton. I flipped through every outfit. These are more cute and especially hot! I grabbed the outfits and bought them with my card.

(First I don't care if they're 90s, it's Kelly Kapowski)