Carnival Fun

The Next Day.

River POV

My time at Kelly's house was perfect. I love her so much. She is the only person I could be honest with about my personal things. For example; a dad who's never in my life because he's in another little girl's life. The next morning started with my arms wrapped around her neck. I rubbed her arms softly. Her head laid on my chest with her body on mine's. Nothing could ever ruin this moment. She stirred awake. She saw me and smiled sleepily. "Good morning." She whispered. I smiled. "Morning, beautiful." I whispered. We kissed passionately. She got off me and stretched. I did the same and yawned. "What time is it?" She asked. I looked at my phone. "Only 9:30." I said. She nodded, yawning. Mrs. Kapowski opened the door. She smiled warmly. "Good morning, girls." She said. "Morning." We both said. "There's breakfast downstairs for you! Me and your dad is taking your brothers out today. Wanna join? You can come if you'd like, River." She said. I almost spoke till Kelly cut me off. "That's fine, mom. I'll be with River having fun...at the carnival!" She said, smiling. I whipped at her in shock but smiled at Mrs. Kapowski. "Oh, yeah we have plans there." I lied. Mrs. Kapowski nodded in understanding. "Ok! Have fun and let me know when to pick you up." She told us. We shared nods. She closed the door. I chuckled. "Who said we'll be going to the carnival?" I asked. Kelly giggled and wrapped her arm around me. "I wanna spend more time with you. What better way than to go to the carnival?" She said. Hmm, that would be great. Beats sitting at home then. I smiled. "Carnival it is." I said. She cheered and tackled me in a hug, which resulted in us falling on the bed. We laughed while she was in my grasp. "I should get home to change." I told her. She nodded. "K! Make it back in time." She said. I rolled out of bed and kissed her cheek. I opened her window and climbed out. I made a beeline back to my house.

*****

I changed to my new outfit and opened my window. I almost left till Bredia walked in. "River!" She called. I groaned and looked at her. "Yeah?" I said. "There's something you gotta know." She told me. I sighed. "Can it wait? I'm going to the carnival with Kelly!" I said. She rolled her eyes. "Would you stay if I said it's urgent?" She asked. I huffed. "We won't be there long. Kelly's mom will pick us up." I said. She crossed her arms. "Fine." She said. I nodded and climbed out. What do she have to tell me? Telling from her look it seemed a little serious and could be urgent. I promise I'll be back. I made a beeline to Kelly's place. She helped me inside. She was fully dressed into this.

(She's wearing the third outfit)

Overall, she's very beautiful. She chuckled. "Like it?" She asked. I smirked. "Hella love." I said. She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck. Our bodies intertwined as we shared one great kiss. We walked out of the room. I'm so excited for this!

*****

Kelly POV

My parents dropped us off at the carnival. I excitingly gripped her arm and ran with her. She chuckled and wrapped hers around my waist. My eyes diverted to the Ferris wheel. I smiled. "Let's ride the Ferris wheel!" I said. She shrugged. "Ok!" She said. Our hands intertwined as we got in the ride. It rolled up and down in a circle. It was beginning to tickle my stomach, making me laugh. She chuckled. "What's so funny?" She asked. I laughed. "It's tickling my belly!" I said. She laughed as well. She wrapped her arm around my neck. I kept giggling because of the tickles. It made her tickle my neck. I jumped and chuckled. I snuggled onto her chest. The whole ride we laughed and cuddled. River pulled out her phone. I smiled and posed as she took a picture.

riverwalker

I love you, my Kellbelle

I love you, my Kellbelle.💋

👥@kellykapowski

The ride ended and we got off. "Hey, Riv! Kelly!" Someone called. We turned to see CJ and some girl and guy. I smiled and waved. River waved. They walked up to us. She smiled. "I didn't know you guys were coming to the carnival...alone." She said, adding a smirk. River rolled her eyes. I giggled. "Meet our new peeps from homeschool!" She introduced. The girl with dark hair and brown eyes smiled. "Hi, I'm Leila!" She said. "Kelly." I said. River smiled. "I'm River." She said. "I'm Jack!" He said. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Typical California boy look. "We were about to play some games out here. Wanna join or you need alone time?" CJ said, whispering the last part. I chuckled. "Of course we'll join!" I said. River nodded. "Just keep your distance if we need privacy." She joked. I nudged her arm.

Through the morning, we played a few games. River shoot a few basketball hoops to get a prize. She scored 400 points. Wow, she's really good. She won the game and gets to pick a prize. I looked at the soft blue teddy bear hanged up. I really like that bear. I've been wanting to get it when I come here. River saw my gaze toward it and grabbed the bear. She smiled, handing it to me. My jaw dropped. "What?" I said. She nodded, chuckling. "Why?" I asked. "You deserve it." She said. I took the bear and sighed. "You're willing to win 400 points just to get me a bear?" I asked. River smiled and kissed my cheek. "I just want you to be happy." She said. My cheeks burned red. I was almost on the verge of tears. I hugged her. She hugged back. I really love River so much. Leila groaned. "Anyone hungry? I'm starving!" She whined. Jack chuckled. "You eat like a Cookie Monster." He joked. She rolled her eyes, making us laugh. "Actually, I'm starving too." River added. I nodded. "Lets go eat." CJ said.

*****

We went to the food bar and ordered a couple of things; me and River had pizza slices, CJ had the same, Leila had a salad and Jack had nachos with cheese. We were really full and ordered drinks. Lily mentioned a music contest online for music class. That's cool, I love music. Someone could upload a video of theirselves singing and send it to our music teacher. She'll show the video or song to our classmates. River looked nervous which left me a little suspicious. Otherwise, I'm thinking of making a video of myself singing. Maybe do Selena Gomez or Ally's from Austin & Ally. I smiled and wrapped my arm around River's as we enjoyed lunch hour.

River POV

Leila talked about a music contest our music teacher has coming up. I could tell Kelly was excited. CJ wanted to do Ariana Grande Problem but Iggy's rap part. Typical tomboys we are. I haven't told Kelly that I sing and play guitar. I took lessons when I was 10 and has played since. Raelynn learned to play acoustic guitar and bass. You can say music kinda runs in this family. Only CJ knew about this. Let's hope she didn't brag much to Jack and Leila. I would tell Kelly anything...my brain clicked. Or I could surprise her! She'll be shocked to know I do this. She noticed me smirking so I changed my look. "Why you're smirking?" She asked, adding a smirk. I scoffed. "No reason. Just hope to hear you guys sing in class!" I said. Leila and Jack nodded. CJ smirked when she knows I brainstormed an idea. We finished our drinks and exchanged numbers with Jack and Lily. Kelly called her mom and she picked us up.

*****

Mrs. Kapowski dropped me off and I asked if Kelly could come over tomorrow. She agreed after she get her chores done. I smiled and walked to my doorstep. Kelly flashed her gorgeous smile before leaving. I blushed and waved. If I got in through the window, I'd look trouble in front of her parents. I knocked and the door opened. Raelynn. She smiled. "That didn't take long." She said. I chuckled and came in. "What is it you have to tell me?" I asked. She almost spoke till the news came on. "The rumors are true! Paul Walker who portrays Brian O'Conner on Fast and Furious has two more daughters name River and Bredia! Their mom, Crystal River dated the actor for three years resulted in getting pregnant with two girls. During three years, Paul cheated on Crystal with a high school flame, Meadow's mom Rebecca. What do his co-stars have to say? Will the family turn out ok? Stay tuned for more E! News!"' TV anchor said. Myself and body felt numb. I hated that this happened. I rather be called River than be called 'Paul Walker's unknown kid.' Raelynn sighed. "River- I cut her off by running upstairs. I slammed my door and flunked on my bed. I covered my face frustratingly. The world knows I'm Paul Walker's daughter. The worst part; Kelly doesn't know.