Two Gryffindors vs. a Slytherin

"CJ! Where are we?! What place did you find?! Tell me!" I whispered/yelled. She shushed me. "Relax. We're already here. Let's take off the cloak." She told me. CJ borrowed the invisibility cloak so it'd be easier to go somewhere private to talk. I've told her about Rochelle's different personality, but we can't let anyone listen nor hear. Not even Lily herself. We took the cloak off our heads and looked around the room. Looks like a place full of empty if you ask me. "What is this place?" I asked. She laughed. "Don't you remember? Harry, Ron and Hermione needed a secret room for all the students to learn defense spells against Death Eaters. The Room of Requirement!" She said. It took rather a moment till my brain clicked. "Oh yeah!" I said, smirking. She returned the gesture while shoving the cloak inside her pocket. "It's also where Ginny and Harry had their first—I cut her off. "Hey, hey, hey, hey! We're here to talk, not discuss their parents' teen years!" I said disgustedly. CJ smirked before she un-wrapping a blanket from her other hand and placing it on the center of the floor. We sat down as she pulled out two bottles of titled pumpkin juice? "Try it! Delicious I swear!" She beamed, giving me a bottle. I inhaled a deep breath and twisted the cap. The juiciness flow through my tongue. Hm. She's right! I smiled approvingly. "Kinda good. Needs a little more sugar but kinda good." I told her. CJ playfully rolled her eyes and smiled. "Told ya. Albus told me everyone loves coming here for different reasons." She told me. I low-key growled. "Before you scream, everyone doesn't have any plans here today." She quickly said. I breathed a breath of relief. CJ twisted her bottle cap. "What's this about Rochelle?" She asked. Myself immediately felt like finding her and shaving her head off with a chainsaw. She motioned me to take deep breaths. I inhaled a deep breath. "She was Lily's friend when fifth year started. The girl hated how unnecessarily popular she is! About her parents, her family and how ignored she felt being her friend. A close friend of the clan in Slytherin house told her Lily's huge secret." I explained. She was confused. "What friend? Certainly it's not Albus you mean." She said. I smirked teasingly. "Not your precious Albus." I teased. She fake smiled. "Funny." She mumbled. Just knowing the secret twisted my insides for a few seconds. Thinking of that word gives anyone chills. She giggled and drank. "River, you can tell me! How bad can it be?" She asked. It's lit how Ceej can be really unproblematic with secrets. I sighed and shrugged. "Ok. Lily is anorexic." I admitted. She spit out her drink in shock. My jaw dropped. Thankfully the mess didn't land on me. Her eyes widened. "What?! Lily is anorexic?!" She asked frantically. I shushed her with my finger. CJ took a deep breath and looked at me weirdly. "Lily? Lily Luna Potter? Anorexic? How can she be?" She said. I crossed my arms. "Should I educate you on anorexia?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She smacked her lips. "No! Please." She said, looking nervous. I rolled my eyes annoyedly and pressed the home button on my phone. Siri appeared. "What is anorexia?" I asked in a clear voice. "Anorexia is lack or loss of appetite for food. An emotional disorder with an obsession of losing weight, refusing to eat and the fear of being overweight." She answered. CJ sighed sadly. "Wow, that's awful." She blurted. I nodded. "It's not like I never knew about this. We studied eating disorders in health class. I just never thought we'd meet someone with one. Especially Harry's daughter." She continued. I nodded in understanding. "These things can happen to anyone. Unfortunately. It's highly frustrating women go through it more than men. It can be your sister, cousin or in fact mother. Damn." I added. She smiled sadly. "My mom's friend's daughter had bulimia when she was seventeen. Glad to know she's doing better nowadays." She told me. I smiled a little. "Good." I muttered. "Now what close friend were you talking about? That's also Slytherin?" She asked confusedly. "Some boy Lorcan Scamander with a twin brother." I told her. She gasped shockingly. "Scamander? As in Newt Scamander's great-grandchildren? You must be talking about Luna and Rolf Scamander's kids! They have twin boys named Lorcan and Lysander. It's crazy! I ran into Lysander today. He's in Gryffindor." She explained. My eyes widened. "All the times you kept reading about these kids I must've been awol." I said. She sighed. "True! Hard to believe his brother ended up in Slytherin. Must be a sketchy one." She said. I growled angrily. "And the fact he betrayed Lily and helped that scheming bitch!" I growled. CJ nodded in agreement. "You never know. My opinion is he probably did so he can hang with those popular Slytherins." She said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "People do anything to get popular. Anything." I mumbled. She shrugged, sipping her bottle. "There must be a reason why Lily's anorexic. Like Siri said, an emotional thing. Maybe she feels inadequate or sad." She added. It amuses me how much CJ could know this stuff easily because her Dad's a physiologist. He probably had patients with the same problem. Again, what could make Lily so sad to the point where she stops eating regularly? I sighed. "CJ, even if there is, I doubt it." I disagreed. She nodded in disagreement and put her drink down. "River, most of these things are phycological. Mom's friend's daughter got bulimic because she's a 'perfectionist'. Perfectionists are always hard on themselves. But I doubt that's how Lily feels." She told me. "Got that right." I quickly said. She inhaled a deep breath. "Well whatever you do, you must support her. Don't make her think you're against her. Everyone needs all love and support through these issues." She advised. I scoffed and smiled confidently. "Hon, I almost broke that Roch girl's neck after talking shit." I joked but in a serious tone. We bursted into laughter. She raised her bottle up. "Cheers to breaking necks!" She giggled. I raised mine and clinked hers. "Drink to that!" I cheered.

Discreetly, we left the Room of Requirement under the cloak. CJ looked both ways before taking it off our heads and shoving it in her pocket. "All clear!" She whispered. I smiled proudly. "Masters of Disguise." I said. She returned the gesture. "Never fails." She said. We continued our walk past the castle doors and made our way to this Black lake. Odd but moving on. No spot of Lily and the girls. Maybe they went to Hogsmeade. We sat behind a tree beside the lake. I'm all for oceans and lakes. Wherever I'm near water, I'm good. The nice sun was slightly bright with a hint of cloud. My eyes diverted to the castle entrance. Hopefully we'll see Leila or Jack. Instead it's something horrible. I nudged CJ's shoulder. She looked at me confusedly. "What's wrong?" She asked. I motioned her to see Rochelle laughing with probably another Slytherin girl. "Oh no." She muttered. They saw us and smirked meanly. Great, here comes Maleficent. We got up from the ground as the duo walked up to us. Rochelle smiled meanly. "Check it out! It's the American girls of Gryffindor!" She teased rudely. The other girl giggled. "Terribly sad they're all alone. Maybe their Weasley-Potter friends ditched them." She said innocently. Rochelle chuckled. "Maybe cause they aren't ugly as them! What a shame!" She said sarcastically. I found myself snickering. "That's what your mama thought when you were born." I joked. CJ snickered uncontrollably. Her jaw dropped offendedly. The other friend growled. "Maleficent, if you can't stand their looks, how come you're always looking like a gargoyle? Your last name's Goyle so you must have a few cousins up there!" I joked, referring to the tower statues. CJ broke off laughing and giggling. Rochelle scoffed and smiled proudly. "Least I wear makeup instead of going pale face every time!" She said rudely. I hummed in response. "In translation, it's natural. Something you don't have because underneath all that clown paint, there's a slimy-droopy gargoyle. If I were you which I'm not, it never hurts to show actual skin." I sassed. Her eyes widened in shock. We laughed, high-fiving each other. "Gargoyle, shouldn't you be posing sadly on the Towers?!" CJ giggled. Her other friend glared and turned Rochelle away. Finally! I fake smiled, waving. CJ breathed a breath of relief. "Glad they're gone. I'm hungry. Let's go grab dinner." She said. I shrugged. "Soon everyone will join us later." I told her. Yes, I'm still concerned about Lily but whatever happens I'll support and friendly love her.