Saving You Part 2

River POV
We laughed, watching a movie and eating popcorn with candy. Kelly cuddled on my shoulder. I snuck a kiss on her cheek. This timing is very awesome. It's almost like she forgotten why she had to be here. Nikki smiled. "This is great! I feel extremely better after a long day." She said. Raelynn nodded in agreement. "Yup! I hope your parents put that guy in jail." She added. The whole room became silent. Seriously Rae? I low-key growled at her. She smiled sheepishly. Kelly paused the movie and got off the couch. "Excuse me." She said. She left and ran upstairs. I got up and followed behind. The bathroom door was half open. "Kelly?" I whispered. Sniffles and soft cries were heard. I slowly opened the door. Tears fell from her eyes. "Babe." I called. Kelly looked up from her hands. I hugged her. She hugged back tightly. Their parents were harmed by her cousin and have no idea if they're ok. "Have you called the police?" I asked. We parted. She sighed sadly. "We could've...if we didn't watch a few movies." She told me. I playfully rolled my eyes. True fact. "It's better than later." I said. She took a deep breath and pulled out her phone. She dialed their numbers and waited patiently. "Hello?" I heard someone. Her eyes widened. I chuckled. She smiled widely. "Mom, Dad? We're fine! We're at River's house and he didn't follow. Ok, we will. I miss you too. Bye." She said and hung up. I raised an eyebrow. "What happened?" I asked. Kelly giggled. "They're ok! He only locked them in the garage and called the police. They're already searching for him. Mom wanted me to stay with you till he's found. I'm just glad everything will be ok." She explained. She hugged me. I hugged back. We parted. I cleared my throat. "Alright, why don't we- I was cut off by the door bell ringing. We shared confusion and came downstairs. I cautiously opened the door and there's Meadow with Lance. Kelly breathed a breath of relief. I stand back as they walked in. Meadow smiled. "Hey guys. This is my boyfriend Lance, Lance this is my sister, her girlfriend and that's my sister Raelynn and Kelly's sister." She introduced. He returned the gesture. "Hi." He said. "Wow, he's cute." Nikki mumbled. Raelynn elbowed her arm. "Do you mind if we take over the TV?" She asked. I fake smiled. "I'm sure Lance will be fine if you two watch TV in your room." I said. He nodded, smirking. "Cool!" He agreed. She groaned and they walked upstairs. Kelly playfully rolled her eyes and giggled. I took her hand as we sat on the couch. Our Netflix n chill continued...or Hulu n chill I guess. Thoughts flooded in my brain. Not about Kelly's safety or my deal with Meadow. It's about...Mom. It takes me back to the day I found her on the floor. How could she die already? She was a hundred-percent better after the car crash. How is it possible she died? Duh, there was blood on the floor but what caused it? A million questions fulfilled my brain. Did something fell on her? Did she suffered a brain condition? Did she...hurt herself? What? No way! She would never do that. This is confusing because nobody knows what really caused her death. I shook off my thoughts when Kelly cuddled on my lap. I smiled, caressing her hair. Raelynn and Nikki laughed at this movie. Kelly giggled. Wonder how Meadow's doing with Lance. Hopefully, I don't run into a steamy scene. Nikki turned off the movie and sighed. "Bored. Can we go to your room?" She asked. Raelynn smiled. "You can go to mine's." She told her. They got off the couch, walking off. Yes! Alone time with my sweetheart. They almost left till a sound of a horn went off. We shared confusion. "What is that?" I asked. Raelynn shrugged. "Maybe someone next door." She told me. Kelly got off my lap as I walked to the window. A mysterious guy slammed his car door and headed for our doorstep. I gulped. "Um guys." I said. I motioned them to look through the window. Nikki's eyes widened. "It's him! It's Ricky!" She shouted. Kelly looked at me with fear in her eyes. I grappled her in my grasp. "What do we do?!" Raelynn asked, frantically. I almost spoke till large banging and kicking was heard. We jumped. "Kelly! Nikki! I know you're there!" He yelled from outside. Kelly covered her face and groaned. "This is crazy! How did he manage to find us?!" She said. Everybody panicked till I figured out a plan. "I got it. Raelynn, get Meadow and let's barricade the door." I told them. Everyone scattered upstairs and down for this to work.

We barricaded the door with chairs, duck tape, especially locking the door. "CMON! GET OUT!" Ricky screamed. Raelynn told Meadow and Lance. They stayed in the living room. She called Dad and he was on his way. Kelly's parents were coming with police. I took a deep breath. "I think this will work." I said. He banged the door and a chair fell down. Raelynn screamed. "Take it back! It won't work! We're gonna die!" She panicked. Meadow hugged her. She hugged back. "Guys, I'm really sorry for putting you through this." Kelly apologized. I kissed her forehead. "Don't be. We'll be ok." I assured. Lance got ahold of my shoulders. "I got an idea!" He told me. We looked at each other in shock. Meadow even more. "You do?" She asked. He nodded. "Yes...but involves letting him in." He said. "What do we do?" Nikki asked. Lance ran in the kitchen and handed me a hammer. "We grab a weapon, let him in and hide in the dining room. The only way we'll get him is if we turn off the lights. He can't see us through the darkness. Once I yell go, you attack." He explained. "How we'll know if he's there?" Kelly asked, confusedly. He took her hand and had her stand in front of the door. I studied her movement. She was shaken and her hands were sweating. "Tell him you want him to come." He told her. She nodded in understanding and fake smiled. "Ricky! Can you please come and take care of us?" She asked. Nikki hid a chuckle. "You're sure?" He shouted. "Yup! Just give us a minute to get ready." She shouted back. Finally, we hurried off to hide under the dinner table. Lance took down all the barricading on the door. He turned off the lights and hid behind the couch. We had different weapons. Me a hammer, Raelynn had a spray, Meadow had a remote, Nikki held an actual rock and Kelly had a big shoe. Lance held onto an axe. We heard the door open. I felt someone shudder next to me. Footsteps were being heard. That someone shuddered again. It's got to be Kelly. Lance watched as he made his way to the living room. "GO!" He yelled. We came out of hiding and hit him with our weapons. He yelped, groaning in pain. Lance turned on the lights. I smacked his leg and back. He screamed in pain. Raelynn sprayed his eyes which made him yell again. Well, he's officially blind now. Kelly kicked his stomach harshly. He coughed a few times. "That's for hurting my family!" She growled. I smiled proudly. Meadow hugged Lance. "Thank you." She said softly. We parted. "I'd help out anytime." He said. They shared a kiss. We laughed a bit hard. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. We stopped, hearing police sirens. Two cops rushed in and handcuffed Ricky. "We got a call Ricky Kapowski escaped prison and tried to abduct two kids." One of them said. Kelly smiled. "Yes, the people who called are my parents." She told him.
They escorted an injured-vulnerable Ricky out of the house. Kelly's parents and Dad quickly walked in. "Mom, Dad!" Nikki and Kelly said in unison. "Dad!" We said. We hugged our parents tightly. We parted. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" He randomly asked. I nodded my head no. "We're fine! We beaten a criminal!" I said proudly. He chuckled. "Good job." He said. Meadow giggled. His attention turned to Lance. He smiled nervously. "Who are you?" He asked. Raelynn smirked. "Meadow's boyfriend, Lance. He helped us take Kelly's evil cousin down." She introduced. We watched him stare at Lance for a minute before shaking his hand. "Thanks for saving my daughter's life. You can date her." He said, smiling. He returned the gesture. "Thank you, sir." He told him. Kelly hugged me from behind. I chuckled. "Thank you so much." She whispered. I smiled warmly. We kissed passionately and thankfully, nobody stared or laugh. This night ended as everything went back to normal.

*****

No one's POV
A beautiful woman sat in her original home. Crystal finished work online and took a deep breath. She stared down at her phone, deciding whether or not to call Paul. There is a couple reasons why his daughters are living with him. She snapped out of her thoughts when two boys walked in the kitchen. They had dark hair, brown eyes that are identical. One of them named Maximus smiled. "Hey mom!" They said in unison. She returned the gesture. "Hey sweeties. How are you?" She asked. The other identical boy named Michael shrugged. "We're good. You ok?" He said. She looked down in deep thought. They knew what she was thinking about. Maximus rubbed her back comfortably. "It's ok. You did what you had to do. I'm sure they'll understand." He assured. Michael hugged her instead. Maximus joined the hug. She smiled warmly. "I love you guys." She told them. "We love you too." They said, smiling. They parted. "Alright. River's birthday party is tomorrow so I'd want you to meet your sisters early. Not after the party begins." She told them. They nodded in understanding. Michael smiled excitingly. "I can't wait to meet them! Especially the whole family." He said. Maximus scoffed. "If meeting, you mean crashing the party." He joked. He rolled his eyes.
Crystal huffed. "Stop. I need to call Paul first though." She said, picking up her phone. As Maximus grabbed breakfast and left the kitchen,
Michael sighed. 'I hope she will forgive her.' He thought.

Looks like there's some secrets, huh? Find out in the episode of River's birthday.😏🤫
-Lizzy❤️👑