I. happy birthday?

tomorrow.... tomorrow is the day i would be able to leave this area, these walls. yes l'manberg may be my home, where i grew up, but i never got to step foot out of this place. so tomorrow will be the day i visit the outside.

-----------------------------------------

"today 20 years ago, my best friend was born," wilbur says while making direct eye contact with me. "if y/n were not here right now, i wouldn't have had the courage to create such a nation thats here today, so thank you and happy birthday." wilbur finishes his speech with claps following after by tommy, tubbo, fundy and eret.

all of my best friends here, right now cheering me on while i dream about whats beyond those average height, dark purple walls, as if there was something special....... something exciting. everything i would've hoped f-

before i could finish my thoughts, an unfamiliar voice shouts from atop the walls.

"wilbur soot. tommyinnit. other citizens. i have a few things to say," a white male with dirty blonde hair, and a green hoodie with a mask only covering half his face says, "this...," his eyes wander across the land and walks along the wall, "nation has been taking up too much of my land, MY smp. so i'll give you until tomorrow afternoon to determine l'manbergs and everyone elses fate," he pauses, "if no white flags are outside, signifying surrender, by 3 pm there will be consequences." he finishes and jumps off the wall and walks away with his sword in hand.

"everyone caravan, now." wilbur states walking away abruptly

----------------------------------

wilbur, eret, fundy, tommy, tubbo and lastly the enthusiastic birthday girl set foot in the van. i lean against the light gray marble wall, arms crossed ready for any sort of frustration and tension. the motion of anger filled the room with wilbur leaning against the small table in front of him, tommy looking out the window frustrated, tubbos eyes wandering, fundys hands above his head, and eret just standing there unfazed. whats up with him lately?

after moments, upon moments of silence i decide to speak, "ok who was that? and why does he hate us?" all eyes shoot at me like daggers as if i interrupted their conversation, "so is no one going to answer me or?" i say waving my hands back and forth.

"that was clay, dream rather. hes the owner of the land we are built on, the smp everyone calls it. hes been hating us since the beginning, just bickering back and forth, rarely any nice words." fundy explains.

"dream." i repeat dozing off.

"what about him?" tubbo questions.

" i don't know, just seems cute, intimidating, a true leader," i state as i walk towards the table they stand beside, "seems like we can beat his ass in a second. sounds like he gets what he wants and doesn't stop until he does." i say landing my pointer figure on the table.

"what are you implying?" wilbur asks crossing his arms while standing up and furrowing his eyebrows.

"what im saying is that we don't give in, we don't give him the power he wants. we fight, we don't surrender to anything." i say answering his question. i lean against the wall again crossing my arms.

tommy chimes in, "y/n you don't understand, you don't know how powerful he is. he holds so much power that he could destroy us at any second."

"im sorry, but it just won't happen he has a team, george, sapnap, punz. theres not much we can do about this." eret finishes.

"fine don't listen to me, im out of here." i saw walking out of the van.

as i walk out of the van i notice a silhouette on the wall, scanning the buildings, every square inch of the land. they notice me staring, as they make eye contact with me they give a little smirk and jump off.

-------------------

i get back to my little house, its not much. its a studio, one bedroom, kitchen and bath with white walls and light blue accents and plants everywhere.

i sulk on my white patterned bed sheets thinking about how my birthday was a complete disaster. i start to lay down and stare at the ceiling and think of ways to cheer myself up. as i ponder, i realize the one thing i wanted to do was to go beyond the barrier for a day, or night. why not do it now? whats stopping me?

i pack a bag with stuff for the night such as food, water, tools, weapons, etc.. i zip up my bag, put it on my back and lock the door as i walk out.

i be careful walking down the hill so im not seen by tommy, wilbur, fundy, tubbo and eret inside the van, as they were before.

i make sure no one is looking and run to climb over the barrier, i jump down and start walking towards, what looks like a castle?

it wasn't as exciting as i thought, although i did walk past tommys house, to admire its structure, its cute... i guess? i started to zone out to the point where i didn't hear anyone or anything behind me, soon enough i'm on the ground leaning against a huge hill.

as i pick my head up, i see a tall male figure above me with a shiny, purple, netherite sword pointing directly at me. it was too dark to see any other features or anything near us, could it have been dream?

"who are you? and what are you doing here?"

*A/N

again this is inspired by raevini, her story is amazing go check it out! if you do end up reading this, hi hello welcome. this is my first story so sorry if its not up to expectations, constructive critisism welcomed!! l'manberg is in its original state with wilbur as president and i tried to make it a real life type thing, nothing mc related except the tools and weapons maybe? hope you enjoyed!!