XXIII. y/n

tw: death/grief (remember this is all roleplay!)

i sat emotionless standing outside of the prison. i wasn't crying, i wasn't smiling, i was showing no emotion as the red and blue lights flickered all around me. i zoned out and held my hands to my face. he can't be gone. he just can't be.

"y/n y/l/n?" an officer says walking up to me with a notepad.

"hm? yes, yes that's me." i say putting my hands in my back pockets.

"did you know the victim?" he asked flipping the pad open.

"yes i did, he was uh," i sat and stared at the ground then looked at him, "he was my best friend but was more like a brother to me."

he continued to ask me more questions as my eyes shifted from the prison to the notepad to the officer.

"okay thank you. we might need more but for now that's all we'll take so you can have a breather." he says with a comforting smile.

"oh um is awesamdude still inside?" i ask.

"yes he is." he says as he looks down and walks away.

i turn around and run my hands through my hair. i can't believe this happened. this isn't sam's fault. this has to be dream's and the person who did the tnt's fault.

fuck.

"y/n?" a familiar voice asks.

"yes?" i turn around and see jack.

"hi i just spoke to an officer and she said that they can't bring tommy out yet." he says fidgeting with his hands.

"what why?" i ask.

"they don't have access to the main cell because the prison is still in lockdown. they don't want dream to potentially escape." he states.

"oh okay makes sense." i say with a head nod.

"but we'll keep in touch alright?" he says.

"yeah bye jack." i say as he runs off.

i know, jack knows, and sam knows. that's it. i think jack will probably tell quackity and foolish. sam will probably tell tubbo and ranboo. it's a possibility that no one will believe it or people will believe it.

"out of all people dream, out of all people you just had to hurt tommy. why not me? i'm the one who did horrible things that ruined you." i whisper to myself wandering home for the night.

i'm walking along the path with my hands in my pockets and looking at the ground. there was too much going on to say the least, there was this egg thing, dream is in prison, there's this dreamon possessing ranboo i guess, and i lost my two brothers, and the possible love of my life. you could say that i was losing in the most winning world.

i took a deep breath and looked up at tommy's house, man it was such a piece of shit but it has potential and brings much joy to me.

"you can't be gone tommy, you just can't," i say shedding a tear and staring at the front door, "ugh this is so pathetic. i'm sorry tommy i know you said you didn't want me crying if you were to ever pass, but here i am. i don't understand why you couldn't just tell me you were going to see dream." i sigh and sit outside his house leaning against the wall.

i sat and cried as one does when they're going through the stages of grief. i cried too much to the point where my eyes felt heavy and my lids closed.

"goodnight tommy, i love you."