XXXIII. the end :)

the alarm was blaring throughout the prison, throughout the smp. it was over. dream and techno had escaped. times spent trying to keep them in, was seconds for them to get out. the amount of love, happiness, evils, souls, taken from the smp and on was because of them. everything would be turned to dust. ashes. nothing would the same.

the time before they had escaped quackity was teaching lessons to charlie, or as people who knew him would call him slime. but the lessons he taught, would be the ones he remebered.

"is it ever worth it? revenge that is." charlie asked.

there was a long period of silence before quackity spoke, "no, of course not, but legacies is all you can leave behind in this world."

"ok, let's leave behind a good one." charlie says patting him on the arm.

there was a day where sapnap stumbled upon las nevadas and that was the first day i've seen quackity smile in a very long time, but of course it didn't last long.

"quackity? where have you been!" sapnap says with a huge grin.

"sapnap, hi, i've been here but what are you doing here?" he asks with a smile.

"i wanted to check this out." he responds.

sapnap had convinced quackity to go see karl, but it was a horrible idea. i witnessed a huge fight between my brother and him.

"you're the reason i died!" karl yells.

"we all agreed on it! you said you loved el rapids!" quackity yelled back.

my brother, karl, forgot all of his past good memories with his best friend. he seemed to remember the bad ones.

"what history?!" karl asks.

"what history, karl? what fucking history? wow, karl." quackity takes a deep breath.

now, the day he visited dream and techno. he came back to las nevadas in a panic, franticly searching for, foolish, purpled, and fundy. he found purpled but he was misleaded. purpled had said there was chest but instead led him to a "lair" where everyone was on edge, literally, no one was safe. quackity told purpled if he had the book he wouldn't give to him then we all lost a piece of us that day.

"slime, climb onto the floor!" quackity yells.

"thank you quackity, for everything." charlie says.

"purpled, what have you done!" he yells.

quackity sat for weeks and weeks writing and crying, the one person who let him know that everything was ok, was gone. i saw him everyday do the same thing. he would visit charlie, tell him he had a new book to remember but he finally wrote something in response. of course, he had to decode it so he spoke to foolish and together they figured out what it meant. he wrote "legacy." quackity went back to go show charlie but he was gone. he meant "leave behind a good legacy" meaning the good legacy was quackity. that was the last i've heard from quackity.

me on the other hand, i've been here. after i laid there i was saved by the sleeping beauty, george, he came by because he was ready to go see dream and he wanted me to go with but instead he made sure i was going to be ok and i was. i found my way over here and stayed, it was our runaway spot. eventually, dream found his way here and we've been living in this spot for a while now.

"what about the others? you've only told us about 4 people in the end."

"i heard that sam murdered ranboo in the process of dreams escape, apparently he took off the armor he was given and he wasn't supposed to be in there and tubbo received a painting of michael," i say folding my hands, "everyone else, i've never heard from and/or no one talks about them anymore."

"but hey, we're all here now and we still have our friends back over there," dream says rubbing my arm and takes a breath, "thats the end of that chapter of our life and how i met your mother."

"wow, dad, i just asked to see your wedding picture." will says.

"right, well, um we don't have one of those." i say getting up.

"i assumed when we got to the 'dad is a fugitive' part." will chuckles closing his notebook and laying in bed.

we walked out and closed the door.

"i told you i would be back. i never lied to you, i love you." dream says grabbing my shoulders.

"i've cheated death twice with severe wounds, i never doubted it. i love you too." i said with a smile and walked down the hall.

i lived in the smp all of my life but i was able to get out, i had to get out. i was to be in that cell with dream by the end of the month, so i had to leave.
that's the end of our story, for now at least.