VII. problems

* read the A/N at the bottom. this is story may get worse because i'm running out of ideas loll, just a little psa* 

we're insane, this could never work. 

-----------------------------------------------

i walk back inside to see wilbur pacing back and forth, "wil whats wrong?" 

his head shoots up looking at me, "theres going to be an election in l'manberg when it gets rebuilt," he says holding his hands over his head, "i had to have one." 

"what? why?" i ask.

"because it's becoming a democratic nation, we just have to hold an election." he says stopping in his path. 

"okay, well its okay, who are the candidates?" i ask walking down the stairs. 

"well me and tommy, then we have quackity and george." he says picking his head up. 

"then we should be okay, right?" i question concerned. 

"uhm guys, we have a problem." tommy says running down the stairs.

"why do you always have to be running when you say that?" i ask looking up at him. 

"i don't know and i don't care," he says standing before wilbur and i, "fundy and niki are running as well, and schlatt he also decided to run." 

"wait so how many are there now?" i ask standing up. 

"well," tommy says, "theres POG2020, which is us. SWAG2020 which is george and quackity. coconut2020 which is fundy and niki. then schlatt2020 which is obviously schlatt."

"yeah we're definitely fucked." i say putting my hands on my face. 

------------------------------------------------------

"i won't be able to be in l'manberg if anyone else wins, everyone hates us now. my home of 20 years will be given to someone else i just know it." i say pacing back and forth as dream is sitting on a rock next to the water. 

"you'll be fine, trust me." he says leaning on his knees. 

"i will have to live in some underground base for the rest of my life, theres literally no going back. i don't want to switch sides just so i can live there forever, ugh i hate this." i say plopping onto the grass. 

"listen, y/n, you'll be fine. wilbur and tommy will win and you will be able to stay in l'manberg, okay?" he says getting up and sitting next to me. 

i put my head on his shoulder and watch the sun go down, the only time we can meet is at sundown because of how dark it gets, "its just that we've been defeated many times before and this time it might be for good and i don't think i'm ready for that, you know?" i say playing the grass. 

"but at least i can beat your ass in any competitive activity we do." he says with a chuckle. 

"oh shut up, i've beaten you many times." i say playfully hitting him on the shoulder. 

we both start getting up and walk towards the bridge, "oh yeah name one." he says with his hands in his jacket pockets. 

"well theres this one time, where i wanted to race across this bridge right here and i won." i say.

"i don't remember that, when was that?" he says stopping.

"right now." i say as i start running across the bridge.

"hey thats not fair." he says catching up. 

as i reached the end of the bridge i came to a short stop, "i did it, i won! i won!" i chant as i do my victory dance. 

we both laugh and walk our separate ways.

-----------------------------------------------------------

i'm walking back to the house when i hear two voices, "listen who ever wins, your party or my party, we'll pool the votes together, okay?" it's a males voice, i hide behind a bush putting my head a little closer. 

"okay fine, it's a deal." thats another males voice. 

as i hear them walk away, i stand up and start walking again, but confused. 

---------------------------------------------------------

i walk into the house and close the door, repeating the conversation in my head. 

"y/n," tommy says standing in front of me, "are you okay?"

i look at him and nod aggressively, "yeah, yeah i'm fine," i say walking downstairs, "just a little tired, so i think i'm going to just go to bed, goodnight." i run down the stairs and sit on my bed. 

'we'll pool the votes together.' i think about it with my head resting on my hand thats resting on my knee. 'its a deal.' i scratch the top of my head and lay down.

soon enough, i'm asleep thinking about the next step. 

*A/N 

hi i am really sorry that this isn't in order from when these events happened and that its not even relatively close to the plot or storyline of the original, i thought it would be cool to have a little spin and i'm sorry that smp!dream is not portraying his character in the story, and i know schlatt and tubbo feel uncomfortable with fanfiction so im trying to keep them in as minimal as possible even though they all have significant parts, so im sorry if the story isn't good, but i hope the story is okay enough to be enjoyed, if you have any suggestions or feedback don't be afraid to comment because i personally don't think the story is going to get better and i hope to get better as well. i hope you enjoyed.