XXIX. new beginning?

"sam i'm just doing this for the greater good of this town. i won't kill him." quackity says with his hand on sams shoulder.

"ok." he says with a sigh.

"you can trust me sam." quackity says with a devilish smile.

"what the fuck?! sam said no more visitors." i whisper.

"why do you care?" ranboo questions.

"i don't know. i'm just......" i say and get up.

it was clear that ranboo took big a sigh.

"ok." he says.

"what are you going to do quackity?" sam asks as the door was about to close.

after that there was nothing else to hear.

"what do you mean 'ok'? what's that supposed to mean?" i say standing up.

"i know what your deal is y/n." ranboo says following.

"then what's my deal?" i ask crossing my arms.

"it's okay, we know how much you want to see dream." he says with a laugh and walks away.

i make mocking noises, "okay sure mr. enderwalk." i mumble.

he turns around and puts his arms in the air, "i heard that!"

i chuckle. 

"oh my bad." a voice says bumping into me.

"hm? what?" i say turning around.

"my bad, i didn't mean to bump into you." he says again.

"karl?" i ask looking at him.

"wha— what?" he stutters

"it's y/n." i say hoping he understands.

he looked confused and he was very still and very silent.

"your sister?" i say.

"i'm sorry i don't quite remember." he says.

"did you just travel by any chance?" i ask.

"yeah i just went to this gladiator fight, it was pretty cool." he says with excitement.

"ohhh yeah that seems cool." i say nodding my head. he remembered me twenty minutes ago but he lost that thought after he left again.

"what was your name again?" he asks with a confused look.

"uhm y/n." i say with a smile.

"the name sounds familiar i just can't seem to pick at it who it is." he says.

"oh i see, um i should probably get going. nice seeing— meeting you." i say with a wave and walk towards the entrance of the prison.

"yeah you too." he says walking the opportunity direction.

———
quackity was just on his way out so i took the chance and ran through the door before it closed.
i moved fast but quietly, i couldn't risk getting caught but i just snuck into the prison so basically i'm risking it either way. i made my way to the main cell and stood in a corner while i waited for sam to come out of the cell and open the gate.

"here, i'm rationing your food now so be wise with how you eat it." sam says handing him a tray and waking across the bridge.

i took a peak at sam's key card and typed in his ID number on the keypad. i flinched because of the loud buzzing noise it made. i walked across the bridge and opened the cell walking in.

"oh hey smiley." i say closing the cell and crossing my arms.

"y/—y/n?" he says facing the wall.

"mhm who else?" i say rolling my eyes.

he turns around, "still diva-ish per usual."

"what happened to your face?" i ask walking up to him and skimming my finger over a cut on his face. he flinches while he grabs my hand and brings it down.

"why do you care?" he asks.

"because hello, did you not read the letter?" i ask.

"i did, but that doesn't explain anything." he says.

"dream, i still love you and i still care about you." i say.

"ok yea and i still love you but you said it yourself it won't work. i'm in here." he says.

"i don't care at this point. i've been going back to your house ever since and it's difficult." i say grabbing his hand.

"okay fine maybe this can work." he says with a smile.

i smile back, "ok now tell me what happened."

"what are you doing here?" sams voice echoes.

dream guides me under the bed to hide.

"i'm just here to talk."

it's a very messy chapter because i rushed it, but next chapter will be more put together and thought out!