XI. i'm back

*A/N

i am going to continue because i have gotten so many ideas from past events on the smp! i hope it goes as planned and i hope you enjoy!

dreams pov

5 more minutes.

there was 5 more minutes until l'manberg is just a huge crater.

i lost my mind. after everything i lost, i would have never thought the one thing i would lose is my mind.

after the first disc war, another one came upon us. it was pogtopia vs. manberg. i warned the other side about a traitor. long story short schlatt had a heart attack, tubbo became the new president, wilbur blew up l'manberg, and phil was forced to kill him. it was a hard time in everyones life.

this time, i told tubbo that tommy blew up the community house and declared doomsday

"dream go!" techno and phil scream at me. i pull all the levers and tnt starts to rain all over, i sit down on the purple and black material with my legs hanging off the edge and look down.

"why? does it hurt that bad? you didn't have to do this." a voice rings in my head.

when l'manberg is just one big hole, i jump onto the ladder and make my way down onto the path.

i walk with my hands in my pockets and head towards the lake.

---------------------------

i sit down on a rock and look into the trees, "well there was this one time, where i wanted to race across the bridge and i won."

i grabbed the arrow that was on the ground, "i did it! i finally hit the target."

her voice was calming and soft, her smile lit up a room. i wish i could've done more. i could've saved her.

"i miss you." i say holding back a single tear.

--------------------------------------

y/n'pov

"hey guys i'm back." i say walking back into the badlands.

yeah yeah, i know what you're thinking. how is she alive? well heres how.

after i was brought to the infirmary, these 4 people came in, badboyhalo, antfrost, awesamdude, and skeppy. they put me into surgery and made sure i was going to be okay. they took me back to their home because no one else knew i had lived.

i heard about wilburs passing about a day after it happened, it was very heartbreaking but i knew his plan all along, i knew he was planning on blowing up l'manberg and i knew he was going to ask phil to kill him so he wouldn't have to go throw everyones anger.

i know it's bad that he's gone but i see ghostbur now and he's better.

back to present day.

i was out clearing my head like i usually do at 5 pm.

"welcome back, y/n." sam says gathering book and quills.

"why are grabbing so many of those?" i say with a soft chuckle.

"i have to write some things down for the prison. sam says sitting and starts writing.

"theres a prison?" i ask.

"yeah he built it because he was asked too." bad says chiming in from the hallway.

"who's it for?" i say more intrigued.

"well," ant says walking up, "there's talk that it's for more than one person, but we don't know who exactly."

i nod and stand up to walk towards the storage.

i open a box and take out a blue flower and his bow. i held the bow and leaned on the box, "ready? pull back, let go and shoot." i pulled back, let go, and shot.

i hold the flower in my hands with a smile, "i love you." i got pulled into a hug, it felt safe, and warm.

i give a huge smile towards the items. it's the first time i've felt safe and happy.

"i miss you." i say tearing up.

-------------------------------

dreams pov

"dream we need to talk."