III. he wants what now?

*fighting and blood mentioned* 

"i have a message, a message from dream." i say quietly.

---------------------------

"he wants what now?!" tommy shouts so loud that the world can hear it.

"tommy calm down, we need a plan." i say fighting the urge to laugh at him.

"what do you mean calm down? this crazy man wants to start a war with us because somebody couldn't stop making stupid remarks." tommy states in anger. 

"ok i get it, its my fault but it was coming sooner or later. no matter what happened, if we surrendered, war, if we didn't, war." 

"she's got a point tommy." eret says agreeing. 

he's acting like he didn't just talk to our enemy yesterday and literally tell him everything. 

"y/n, y/n!" wilbur says trying to grasp my attention.

"what, what." i reply.

"we need you to talk to dream again, but nicely this time." tubbo says hoping you agree.

"i'll talk to him, but under one condition," i say. they nod for me to go on, "i want to lead. im the only one who can really fight against him. if i don't succeed in getting him to change his mind, i won't lead but if i do let me do this." i state leaning against the pearl white table. 

"fine, if its the only way."wilbur says sticking his hand out.

we shake hands and soon enough i'm on way out of l'manberg and on my way to the community house.

---------------------------

i reach the house and out comes the tall man, but hes not alone? theres two others there, one with a bandana on his forehead and a white shirt with fire symbol on it and another with a blue shirt and  white sunglasses. 

"i thought we were supposed to meet.....alone?" i shout looking back and forth between each of them walking closer. 

"yeah well plans changed after you took my sword." dream says stepping closer with his two pals next to him.

"i promised i would be civil, but since you brought your little buddies," i state pointing at them, "i guess i can say whatever i want." tommy and tubbo were hiding behind a bridge making sure i didn't go completely insane, those two know me like the back of a book, one word and all hell will go loose. they knew i wasn't going to be fully nice. 

"i would be careful with what you say, we've got men everywhere, ready to fire at any point." the one with the bandana spoke.

"oh right i guess i forgot to introduce myself, hi i'm y/n and i really don't give a shit about how many men you have." i say angrily, did i go too far? maybe, should i have stopped there? yes, did i say more? of course. 

"wow little girl is getting feisty now." dream says walking closer and closer with his hand in his pocket. 

"what did you say?" i say turning around to him, "did you just call me a little girl, old man?" i said. i could've easily ran or just didn't say anything at all.  there was punch after punch, kick after kick, arrow after arrow, sword after sword, but it was only between dream and i. no one else moved it was only us, fighting. 

-------------------

after we got pulled apart, blue shirt pulled dream, wilbur pulled me, as if it was a middle school fight and we both were teenage girls, everyone shouted to calm down. i get away from wilburs grasp and say, "ok green boy, you wanna fight? lets fight. your guys, my guys in 2 weeks time, we will fight, and you will get your war."