XII. meetup

"dream can i talk to you for a second?" tommy asks. 

"i'm not in the mood to talk to you right now." i scold looking straight ahead. 

"how about me?" tubbo asks slipping next to tommy.

"no. not you either." i say looking over my shoulder towards them. 

tommy rolls his head back while crossing his arms, "fine. how about tomorrow? 3 pm, we'll send you the coords." 

"no need," i say standing up putting the items in my pocket and look down, "theres a tall mountain," i look up, "you have to travel by boat to get there. i'll drop the coords outside tommy's house. i'll see you at 3 pm boys." 

i push past them and walk towards the bridge to talk to sam.

---------------------

i approach sam's house and push the button. 

---------------------

y/n's pov

"can you get that?" bad asks as i walk up the stairs. 

"yeah sure." i run towards the door and flip the lever.

hel-" i cut myself off when i raise my head as the door opens. i look up to see a tall, pale, dirty blonde standing in front of me. we both stood in shock for different reasons. 

we must have been staring at each other for about a minute, "oh um dream," sam says running towards the door and pushes me out of the way, "what are you doing here?"

i stood there next to the wall, listening to their conversation, "uhm i was just coming to ask if the prison is finished? i'm talking to them tomorrow, so i plan on throwing tommy in there tomorrow afternoon." dream says with no hesitation. 

"what." i whisper looking at sam. 

"yes it's all done, i just have to finish writing the documents." sam says nodding his head. 

"ok i'll see you tomorrow then." he says walking away. 

i launched myself up and immediately questioned, "tommy's going to prison?!"

sam turns so his back is towards me and i walk behind him with my arms in the air, "you could say that." 

"what do you mean 'you could say that' because clearly he is." i say yelling at this point.

"how about you come with me tomorrow and find out for yourself." sam says stopping in his tracks and turning towards me. 

"but-but-" i say not getting any words out.

"do you want to know yes or no?" he asks raising an eyebrow. 

"yes, yes i do." i say nodding and putting my weight on one leg. 

"then you're coming with me tomorrow." sam says walking away down the stairs. 

"fine." i say walking the opposite way.

-------------------------------------------------

dream's pov

it's the next day and i'm almost up the mountain. it took me about 2 more minutes to get up there. i stood there for a second then took off my bag and placed it on the ground.

a few minutes later i see tommy and tubbo come up from behind a pile of dirt, "hello." i say confidently. 

"heyyy." tommy and tubbo say in a high pitched voice.