XV. the visit

dream has been in prison for a few days now. all that i know of is,  tommy, and bad visited him, in a few days ranboo is going to visit, but now it's my turn.

----------------------

i made my way to the front entrance.

i rang the bell and sam came on the intercom that i could enter the through the door. as i entered i saw sam standing behind a desk.

"hey sam." i say stepping forward.

"hello welcome." he says in a very serious tone.

i turn around and the door was gone, "how did you," i say pointing at the door and then at sam, "how did you do that?"

"it's one of those secret doors, the one's like you see in movies. you won't be able to leave through there until you're ready to go." he says.

i nod. we stood there in awkward silence for a few seconds and i was looking around the room.

"anyway," he says, "before we go any further i have a few questions to ask and you have to read and sign that form," he points to the form in front of me, "i have some questions."

"ok shoot." i say with a smile.

"when, if ever, was the last time you visited the prisoner?" sam asks.

"um never." i respond.

"where is your place of residence currently located?" he asks.

"behind tommy and tubbo's bench." i respond with a little nod.

"do you think the prisoner is deserving of being locked in the prison?" he asks.

i stood there and thought if i really wanted him in here. i love him, but there was so many bad things he had done. the other day i may have felt angry and upset, but some part of me felt very heartbroken i didn't want to see him go to prison, i mean we never said the words "break up" so technically we were still together, but overall i don't know.

"maybe." i respond.

"yes or no." sam says.

"yes." i respond looking down. i knew if i said no i wouldn't be let in.

"what are your prior relations with the prisoner?" he asks.

"um," i say looking up and shutting my eyes for a second, "girlfriend?" i question as  sam looks at me then looks at his book and writes something.

"are you willing to submit any and all physical exams while visiting the prison?" he asks.

"uh yeah i guess so." i say shrugging.

"do you acknowledge that you may not bring anything with you into the prison?" sam asks.

"yes, i don't have anything on me." i say.

"do you recognize that, i sam, am the ultimate authority on these grounds of the prison and anything i say goes?" he asks looking at me.

"yes, yes i do." i say

"alright now go ahead and read the book outloud." sam says.

i open it and began to read, "I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF VISITING THE HOLDING CELL, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the Prison guards, prisoners misbehaving, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained or controlled by the Prison Guards. I certify that I waive, release, and discharge the Prison from any and all liability, including but not limited to, death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me, including my traveling to and from visiting the Prisoner."