X. this isn't the end...

*mention of passing out* and short chapter. 

it's been a couple of years since i've joined schlatts side due to being blackmailed, i guess. 

heres what been going on: 

dream and i are still seeing each other, wilbur and tommy live underground, the walls were taken down, and i'm still spying. 

here's where we are at now, 

schlatt called a meeting with the citizens of manberg, "good morning manberg," he exclaims through the mic, "we have a little insight on something and we have to take care of it." 

i'm standing up on the podium next to him and looking into the crowd. 

"y/n would you like to announce it?" schlatt asks looking towards me. 

"uh yeah sure," i say putting hair behind my ear and walking to the mic, "what exactly am i saying though?" 

-----------------------

dreams pov 

"do you think she'll be okay?" i ask wilbur looking at her. 

"yeah she'll be fine, techno will save her if need be." wilbur replies. 

"ok lets hope so." i say still looking. 

i press on the ear piece in my ear, "hey y/n you okay?" 

"i-i-i don't know whats going on." she whispers looking around her while theres concrete squares being placed around. 

"y/n you'll be okay, techno has your back don't worry." wilbur says holding his ear piece. 

----------------------------

y/n's pov

"technoblade would you please make your way up here." schlatt says. 

techno climbs up the ladder in front of the podium holding a bow. 

"are you sure?" i ask through the piece. 

"yes 100%" wilbur says. 

i nod and stand there, "uh schlatt whats going on?" 

"oh this, this is nothing," he says pointing to the squares, "we've known about you, you spying on us and reporting to wilbur and tommy. we don't like traitors over here." 

"wha-what no, i haven't-" i say getting interrupted. 

"no need to lie we know everything," schlatt says, "now technoblade here is going to do something for me." 

techno walks in front of me and holds the bow up to me, "i'm sorry y/n, i have to." he says. 

theres loud gasps coming from the audience, "you don't have to do this." i cry. 

"now techno." schlatt demands. 

he stretches his arm back, arches the bow and aims directly for my stomach, "please." i let out a sob. 

a second later i'm laying on the ground hand hovering over the arrow, "y/n c'mon stay with me." dream says holding my head in his lap.

"i thought he wouldn't hurt me." i say looking at dream.  

you can hear schlatts evil laugh in background as he makes his way down off the podium. 

wilbur and tommy run up and slide next to me, "y/n." wilbur says putting his hand on my shoulder. 

i look up and put my hand on dreams face and smile letting out a tear, "i love you, dream. i always will." i say rubbing my thumb on his cheek as he grabs my hand. 

"i love you too, y/n. i always will." he says letting out a slight sob. 

i turn my head to meet wilbur and tommys faces, "and you guys, i love you so much, thank you so much, for everything." 

now dream is holding my right hand and wilbur and tommy holding my left. dream plants a kiss on my lips and then on my forehead, "i love you," he says, "i know this isn't the end."  

"you know i'll see you again..." i say as my grip loosens and my eyes closed. 

*A/N 

is this the end? i don't we'll have to see :)