XVIII. :)

*this part will contain derealization! so please skip or if you choose to read please be safe while doing so. you're real, you're loved and you're valid! enjoy.*

ranboo's pov

days after ranboo "got rid of the voice"

i planned on visiting dream in the prison today. i want to tell him everything he did, every single thing he did wrong, so i was heading over to the prison.

as soon as i got there sam said to go through through the door. i went through the door and there was nothing. i walked in and out of the door multiple times and there was still nothing.

"let me know once you're through." sam says.

"i'm on the other side." i say looking around.

"go ahead and come back through." sam says.

i go back through the door and turn around to see sam standing behind a desk. 

"there you are." he says. 

"there i am." i say.

sam sounds different, he sounds weird. he doesn't sound serious like the others described to me, he sounds more happy and upbeat, "how are you?" he asks. 

"i'm alright, i'm alright." i respond looking around.

"that's good, but before you visit i have some questions to ask," he says with a little smile, "when was, if ever, was the last time you visited?" 

"um i never visited i don't think, i think this is my first time." i respond.

"oh ok, where is your place of residency located at?" sam asks. 

"um oh," i say with a head tilt and bring my hand up to my chin, "it's um really far north by the snowy mountains where techno and phil are."

"oh ok thats good," he says with a smile, "um do you believe the prisoner is deserving of being locked up?" 

"yeah definitely."i say with no hesitation. 

"ok what are your prior relations with the prisoner?" he asks. 

"i actually, i actually never spoken to him before. really one-on-one, you know?" i say. 

"oh really? well this will be your first time." he says.

"yeah." i say. 

"ok sounds good. are you willing to submit to any and all physical exams?" he asks.

"um yeah, yeah." i say fidgeting with my fingers. 

"ok thats good. do you acknowledge that you may not bring anything into the prison?" sam asks. 

"well um," i look down to the book thats in my right hand,"i need to kinda bring this memory book. its extreml-"

"a what?" he asks. 

"a memory book," i say clearer, "here you can, do you need to see it?" i hand sam the book and he looks through it.

"you can look through it thats okay." i say swaying forward and then folding my hands in front of me.

"ok," he says confused looking through the book, "ok, yeah that's okay." he says with a reassuring smile. 

"i would have to transport it for you though." he says. 

"yeah, that's okay." i say.

"ok last one, do you recognize that i, sam, am the ultimate authority in this prison?" he asks.