XX. closure?

i decided it was time to go see dream again and have a in depth conversation with him about everything. i walked into prison and was bombarded with questions. 

"when, if ever, was the last time you visited the prisoner?" sam asks.

"i visited not too long ago maybe 2-3 weeks?" i respond.

"where is your place of residence currently located?" he asks.

"i'm still located behind tommy and tubbo's bench." i say with a small smile.

"do you think the prisoner is deserving of being locked in the prison?" he asks.

"yes i do." i say. 

"wow that was quicker than last time." he says. 

"well i guess you can say that i've changed, next question please." i say. 

"what are your prior relations with the prisoner?" he asks.

"ex," i say standing up straight, "ex girlfriend." 

he writes something down as if he was changing something, "are you willing to submit any and all physical exams while visiting the prison?" he asks.

"yes." i say. 

"do you acknowledge that you may not bring anything with you into the prison?" sam asks.

"mhm." i hum. 

"do you recognize that, i sam, am the ultimate authority on these grounds of the prison and anything i say goes?" he asks.

"yes, yes i do." i respond. 

"ok you already signed these papers and the other ones as well so you don't have to that." he says walking over to the hall. 

i give a little nod and follow him. 

---------------------

we made it to the main cell. 

as i was walking down the path we made direct eye contact and he was giving a big smile, "why are you smiling?" i ask. 

"because i'm happy to see you." he responds. 

"i'm here to talk to you and talk only then i'm out, alright?" i say leaning against the wall. 

"whoa who made you the boss all of a sudden?" he raises his voice. 

"ever since you started to create these scenarios that you did, but keep telling us that we did. you're such a fucking liar and i'm sick of it." i yell. 

"what's up with you? when you first came to visit you were all sappy and wanted to 'be with me' and when you sent that letter you seemed upset and harmless but now you're all angry and pissed, why is that?" he asks. 

"what's up with me? whats up with me? well let's see, get ready to hear a whole ass list: 1. you're manipulative. 2. you probably just used me-." i start. 

"wait used you?," he says holding out his five fingers signaling for me to pause, "i used you? a month ago you told me that i never used you, but now you're telling me that i did? you're clearly making no sense and not proving your point, start making sense."

"okay fine want to hear the whole truth? to be honest, i really could care less if you're in here or out there. i just want you know how much pain i'm going through right now. you were the only one i could come to whenever i felt the need to vent, but now i can't trust you anymore. i really fucking loved you, did you know i was willing to go against l'manberg for you?," i cried pointing a finger at him, "guess what? there's this hallucination, he sounds and looks just like you, so i know that you're doing this to me, you want to get back at tommy but you can't get to him so you decided to just use me." 

"ok listen i have nothing to do with that little voice of yours." he responds stepping closer. 

"mhm sure i'll believe it when i see it," i say, "bad and ant have this eggpire, so don't think i'll be visiting you again. this is the last straw." 

"okay sure, i'll believe it when i see it." he says in a mocking tone.

i walk up to him pick up his head from his chin, "i'm not afraid of you." 

"and i never lied about loving you." he responds. 

i roll my eyes and drop his chin, "y/n."

"what?" i say. 

"i'm being serious, i never lied." he says. 

"ok i believe you, but don't expect that to change my mind about not visiting because i'm seriously done with your shit. i don't want to be associated with you anymore." i respond. 

he nods and leans against his desk. 

i cross my arms, look at him and yell, "sam i'm ready to go."

i crossed the path and the door opened. 

i walked out of the prison and stood against the wall while i took a deep breath and closed my eyes. 

"hey y/n, you okay?" tommy asks. 

"yeah, yeah i'm fine. just got my closure." i say with a smile and walk with tommy. 

short chapter because i don't know what to write!