XXV. sam

another mention of abuse

i walked back inside from the loud noises booming from the front door of the prison. i walked back to the main room before the cell to make sure everything was alright and went to give them food.

i heard a distinct laugh coming from the main cell. it was like an evil and proud laugh it wasn't a having fun laugh.

"dream? tommy?" i ask.

"oh it's just dream." dream responds.

"what do you mean?" i ask.

"tommy's gone," dream says with a chuckle, "he's dead."

"dream what the hell did you do." i say demanding an answer.

"oh sam don't worry all will be good, he won't be gone for long." he responds.

i locked the cell with the extra locks as i went to the front room and started writing a note. i finished it up and handed it to a random person to deliver it.

———————————
"i'll talk to him." i hear tubbo say in the distance.

i told him everything. i told him what dream had told me so far, he needed to know as soon as possible.

"i have to go back in there." i ran inside and shut the door. i ran over to the main cell to confront dream once more.

——————————-
"dream, i need you to tell me everything, every single thing you did and what you and tommy talked about." i demand.

"oh you wanna know now?," he asks crossing his arms, "fine i'll tell you but i'll only tell you if you make me a deal."

"what? i shouldn't have to make you a deal." i respond furrowing an eyebrow.

"fine i won't tell you." he says turning around.

"what's this deal?" i ask rolling my eyes.

"you have to let me see y/n." he says.

"you know she doesn't want to see you right?" i say with a chuckle.

"i know but it's worth a shot." he says with a shrug.

"fine i'll try to convince her, but tell me what you did." i say.

"fine," dream says leaning against the bars, "he told me he didn't think the book was real so i beat him to death."

"you- what?" i say uncrossing my arms.

"beat him to death, what's so difficult to understand, " he rolls his eyes, "but don't worry sam, i'm gonna bring him back."

"that's physically impossible, this is the real world there's no bringing anyone back." i explain.

"sam come on, it's me, i have the power to do anything." he says walking towards the back of the cell away from the light.

"just because you have power doesn't mean you could 'bring someone back' are you actually insane?" i exclaim.

"i could be, but it's worth a shot." he responds.

"so you're saying you have NEVER done this before?" i say with concern.

"nope it's my first." he says squatting down to tommy.

"i don't know who you think you are but you cannot just kill someone in my prison and think you can revive them." i say, pointing a finger at him.