XXVIII. one is alive and one travels

"should we go over there?" i ask looking in the doorway.

"no-yes-maybe-i don't knowwww." puffy says carrying out the 'w'.

"i'm going in." i say getting up and walking into the room.

"no y/n what are you- ugh." she says dragging herself behind me.

"uhm tommy?" i ask rubbing my hands on my side.

he moves back in shock.

"i thought you were...." i start.

"dead? yea me too." tommy says.

i walk closer to him and he flinches, "are you okay?

"i...i don't know what happened. one minute dream was hitting me with potatoes then i was talking to wilbur, mexican dream and... and schlatt, but now i'm here." he rambles as i stick a hand out and he grabs it.

we walk towards the door and head towards the front of the house. this came to a surprise for both me and puffy. we may not seem happy or surprised but we are.

"can you tell us what you remember before that?" puffy asks.

"well we were talking about the revive book? then i think i called it fake and i called him a liar, but then he said...." tommy says.

"i never lied." tommy and i say.

"then he started hitting me." tommy explains.

"that can't be right. there's something up with him." i say confused.

"what do you mean?" puffy asks and tommy looks at me.

"i have to go...." i say.

"go where? we just got tommy back!" puffy yells after me.

".....somewhere!" i yell turning back at them and jogging straight ahead.

—————————————
sam's pov

"you promised you would bring y/n here after i told you what happened and you let tommy go." dream says pointing through the bars.

"i didn't promise anything. i said i would get her here, and you shouldn't have anymore visits after that, so i don't know how you thought that you would." i say closing and locking the door.

i grabbed my things and walked out through the wards entrance and exit.

"sam!" y/n yells running towards me.

"y/n?" i stood in shock. she said she wouldn't step a foot near the prison.

"uh yea hi," she says catching her breath, "is it too late to see dream?"

"yes, he isn't allowed anymore visits." i say with a straight face.

"sam i really need to talk to him." she says.

"i'm sorry but no. i'm not allowing anymore visits, this time i'm sticking with that," i explain, "i have to go. i'm meeting up with quackity."
—————————-
y/n's pov
"fuck." i say spinning to face the prison. i notice a hole on the side of the wall. running up to it, there's also a ladder that goes straight to the hole. i climb up the ladder looking around occasionally then i climb in.

"holy. shit." i say intimidated from everything in here.

i continue forward looking at the ground to make sure i'm not going to A. fall B. step on something, set an alarm off and free dream.

"you've got to be kidding me, i just wanted to talk to her. this is your fault!" a voice yells.

i lie down with my stomach pressed against the roof and look down through the gap between two metal poles, "who are you talking to?" i whisper to myself.

"it's really not my fault that you had to go and hurt tommy, to be fair i had nothing to do with this. plus you are lying about the revive book there's no way that you can bring someone back. dream, this is the real world not some stupid game." another voice chimes.

"how do you know? you come from a family that has a history of time traveling! and not to mention you time travel yourself. does your sister even know what you do? that you travel through time? that you left at the age 12? because she thinks you died, karl." dream exclaims pointing an angry finger at him.

"karl?!" i loudly whisper.

"i left because i had no choice to. i would just get sucked in and wouldn't be back for days maybe weeks. it was for the best." he says.

"ok fine back to the pointing fingers, sorry yes this is on me and has nothing to do with you. i do need a favor though." dream says.

"what." karl whined.

there was a loud crash. something had fallen into the main cell from above. i rolled over so i wasn't in sight, "shit." i whispered.

"i have to go dream, i'll keep that favor in mind."  karl says running out.

i shoot up and make my way towards the hole.

—————————-
"y/n?!" a voice yells as i climb down the ladder.

"shit," i say to myself looking at the wall, "heyyyy ranbooooo."

"what the hell are you doing?" he asks.

"um i was just...... don't tell sam." i say running back to the sand.

"i have to you basically broke in." ranboo says.

"no i didn't that was already th......," i start, "get down."

"what why? and why are we whispering?" he asks.

"quackity i shouldn't let you do this." sam says.